[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is the input lag with buffalo controllers and the mayflash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1481998738623.jpg (905KB, 1200x3700px) Image search: [Google]
1481998738623.jpg
905KB, 1200x3700px
How bad is the input lag with buffalo controllers and the mayflash adapter for the wii classic controller pro?
>>
>>3685735
Never tried mayflash but I never noticed any input lag with a Buffalo controller. If there is any, it's negligible.
>>
Ah, the whiny bitch who cries about input lag. I have a logitech controller, but it works fine... except the triggers that are cumbersome to press & analog sticks are not so great.
>>
>>3685774
Ah, the whiny bitch who denies feeling input lag.

>>3685735
The XBONE controller was worse than the 360 in every way.
>>
input lag more like shitter excuses am i rite
i can 1cc donpachi on wireless chinkshit and you complain about fucking usb.
>>
>>3685735
just hurry up and stick your dick into the controller port already
>>
>>3685735
Fuck your bullshit input lag.

Git gud pussy.

Don't make 3 threads about the same goddamn thing because you can't decide which shit $10 controller to buy on amazon for your welfare Christmas.
>>
>>3686470
What, it's not like there's a 1-second delay on it.
>>
>>3685735
I've never had any issue with any controller, first party or otherwise, even no-name generic shit works just fine.

Granted, first party controllers are more durable, made of better material and in general feels better but it takes less than a day, fuck that, less than an hour to get used to any controller.
>>
>>3686470

ah the self-deluding drama queen who thinks he can feel that additional 10ms, while it's all in his head
>>
>>3685735

>xpadder
>more lag

oh boy how fucking clueless do you need to be to shit out this idiocy?
>>
>input lag claims

Unless you have proof in the form of empirical evidence and double blind test results, then you should not claim that a controller has more lag than another.
>>
I use a nes and snes to usb adapter and use official controllers and i have no issues with them on windows and on my raspberry pi they work great
>>
Use a Wii Classic Controller Pro on a CRT with a Homebrew Wii, it may not be perfection but I live in an apartment. Having 20 consoles lying around is way too much space.

It's about as close to perfect I can get without original hardware... even though N64 emulation still sucks donkey dick.

I still can't believe we can't properly emulate 20 year old hardware.
>>
>>3685735
The controller is not the source of input lag on emulation unless something is very seriously wrong
>>
>>3686597
>"WAAAAH! WAAAH! THIS PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE STARTED A TENTH OF A SECOND AFTER THE GUN WENT OFF! FALSE START FALSE START FALSE START FALSE START FALSE START! THE HUMAN BRAIN ISN'T THAT FAST!! WAAAAAH"
>"WAAAAH! WAAAAH! I'M A 300LBS DIABETIC BRONY AND A 20TH OF A SECOND DELAY FUCKS ME UP THIS IS OBJECTIVE SCIENTIFIC FACT!!"
This shit makes no goddamn sense!!
>>
>infographic on the best controllers
>optimal&recommended solution all the way at the bottom in the corner
?
>>
>>3686570
Just so you know, I've only posted on /vr/ three times in my life. You've seen this one, and I am OP, the other one wasn't even remotely related to controllers. Could it be? Could it just so happen that there are other people that don't want to get fucked in the ass when the market is filled with overpriced garbage? I've even sage'd my post for you. Ok?
>>
>>3687882
what lag there can be with usb? besides buffalo is really fucking cheap, you are taking input lag autism to the next fucking level. i bet you are total shitter as well, post your arcade highscores.
>>
I bought the Buffalo pad new, and after playing for about 1 hour the R button became unresponsive.
>>
>>36872>>3687270
Desu. I bet he's feminist cuckoo who identifies sexually with a tree too.
>>
>>3687882
>the market is filled with overpriced garbage?

Sure mate, go play with your original hardware and jew prices on ebay. Fuck off >>>/g/ shills.
>>
>>3685735

That D-pad on the Xbone controller is in an absolute garbage position and everyone knows it. The usual defense is "Who uses a D-pad for movement anymore?" which is blatantly not applicable on /vr/, fuck that garbage.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.