[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... im building my Super Famicom collection since im not paying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2247.jpg (350KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2247.jpg
350KB, 1600x1200px
So... im building my Super Famicom collection since im not paying the stupid p[rices for American carts, thank you fucking resellers.

Anyways, the only thing io dont like is that they lack the top label so i cant see which game is which when they are on the shelf, i want to print pic related but i have no idea about the correct size, or have any experience at all with photo editors so i was wodnering if any of you guys know where can i get labels like pic related that are just ready to print?

I have access to a nice lasr color printer so thats not an issue.
>>
File: IMG_2248.jpg (300KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2248.jpg
300KB, 1600x1200px
>>
>>3685404
You're too late, anon. Japan is catching up with reseller prices so it's only a matter of time when Super Famicom games will be just as expensive as SNES games.
>>
If you hate resellers, then stop buying games in a language you can't read. Japanese gamers sell their games back to the store when they are finished with them, they don't collect. This keeps prices low, availability good, and condition pristine. Foreigners buying up games is trampling all over this culture.
>>
File: DSC0785_2.jpg (611KB, 1193x1125px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0785_2.jpg
611KB, 1193x1125px
>>3685415
dont worry, the only ones im left to get are super metroid, castlevania 4, contra 3 and F zero, everything else ill just play on a flashcart.

>>3685416
so in other words i should pay american prices or move to Japan, gotcha.
>>
>>3685416
Why are you automatically assuming he can't read Japanese?
On /vr/ it's fairly common.
>>
Mind sharing your source on those labels and explaining how you print them? I am incredibly interested in doing this
>>
>>3685482

pics are from a random blog, the guy made his own labels and you print them on adhesive paper, or if you dont have a nice color printer tajke them to Office depot or any place like that.

http://livingjapanesege.blogspot.mx/2015/02/end-labels.html
>>
File: 1482092408626-1323176811.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482092408626-1323176811.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>3685416
>implying they give a shit
>>
>>3685429
Because you need to have intelligence to learn Japanese, and anyone who buys Japanese games just to avoid paying high prices for American games is clearly retarded. It's called emulation, folks.
>>
Mmmm dat hipster tax
>>
>>3685404

Look. A poorfag.
>>
Flaaaaaaash.
Caaaaaaart.
>>
You keep them in a shelf or drawer/box?
>>
>>3685596
>if you want to buy things cheaper then you must be retarded
確かに
>>
>>3685619
. . . Is that CP?
>>
>>3685415
>some shops are ripping off foolish tourists
FTFYK

>>3685429
If he could read Japanese he wouldn't be be bitching about paying tourist trap prices.
>>
>>3685486
as someone who used to work at office depot I can tell you right now that they would totally botch this print job. don't go to them for anything that isn't just copies of something on plain paper (and even then they somehow fuck that up half the time)
>>
>>3688461
>>some shops are ripping off foolish tourists
this. there's plenty of JP resellers who are jacking up their prices, but there's also still plenty who keep their prices low. It's really only the akihabara shop owners who are used to seeing tourists walk in and drop 4000 yen on super metroid because that's still cheaper than a US copy. they see how quick foreigners are to lay down cash for games and drive prices up on everything. Meanwhile the little hole in the wall shop owners in denden town are selling the same games for a quarter of a price as their akiba counterparts. even some online sellers who cater to westerners aren't all overblown with their prices. I can still regularly find famicom/super famicom games for a dollar each on Japanese ebay stores.
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-20+at+02.20.07).jpg (30KB, 488x179px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-20+at+02.20.07).jpg
30KB, 488x179px
>>3689253
one other thing worth pointing out is that Japanese game sellers are much much MUCH more likely to adjust the price of a game to account for condition. It's not at all uncommon to see American sellers list a rare game with half the label torn off and video rental stickers all over the cartridge for 5, maybe 10 dollars less than the current going price (pic related). Japanese resellers on the other hand would knock the price down to half and then go lower depending on how much damage there is. I was able to get a copy of Super Aleste for around 20 bucks just because the back half of the cartridge was yellowed, which I don't even care about but could be easily replaced if I did. Japanese sellers seem to have more integrity that way.
>>
>>3685405
Is that a floppy disc holder?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.