[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

they told me it was hard. Giving it a go on difficult next time.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: DSCN0076.jpg (438KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0076.jpg
438KB, 1600x1200px
they told me it was hard. Giving it a go on difficult next time.

Real Hardware, no cheats.
>>
File: DSCN0079.jpg (449KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0079.jpg
449KB, 1600x1200px
>>
It's not that hard, just tedious.

As a kid I could never get past the lava raft section due to awful hit/landing detection. And I just didn't care enough to beat the game legit, so I used the level select to bypass it.
The final battle is really easy.
>>
>>3684901
dust clouds spell out SEX
>>
>>3685052
>awful hit/landing detection
You played the SNES version didn't you?
>>
>>3685060

Nope, Mega Drive.
>>
>>3685062
Well then you don't wanna play the SNES version...
>>
>>3685073

I don't own a SNES, but anyway it's a Virgin disney game, they all had that weird hit detection problem, I don't know why.
>>
>>3684901
Congrats. I bet you want a cookie. Too bad you are quite 25-years late.
>>
>>3685078
i think the pre rendered 3d is a little smaller than the tiles or hit boxes
>>
>>3684901
Yeah honestly it's pretty easy. The hardest part is the maze cave near the end with all the hyenas. I played it so much as a kid I memorized it but your first time it'll be confusing. The water slide level was also kind of confusing. Ostrich ride is vastly overrated for difficulty.
>>
>>3685052
none of the bossfights were hard, a few of the platforming sections were quite tough though.

>>3685093
oatmeal raisin plz

>>3685073
I will try the genesis version when my flashcart gets here
>>
>>3685073
I beat the whole game on snes when I was 8 without any bullshit 'hit detection' issues.

That faggot claiming 'he couldn't be bothered' to beat a level and so used a level skip didn't beat it. Typical /vr/ shitter that cant admit he's shit at everything. Fuck this board and its manchild ego.
>>
>>3685489
Whether you think the SNES version has bullshit hit detection or not, the hit detection is objectively more buggy than the Genesis version.
>>
>>3685489
>I beat the whole game on snes when I was 8
>Fuck this board and its manchild ego.
>>
>>3684901
>>3685052
>>3685151

How the fuck do you guys not get the game-restart glitch? If you press A+B or A+C or some shit it restarts the game.

I'd be playing into the stampede and suddenly it resets back to the main menu
>>
>>3684901
it is not that hard.

People basically have trouble with one level, the one with Ostrich and waterfall. Ostrich is easier than battletoads and it is easy to memorize pattern. Waterfall has trick to it.

Besides that the game is not that hard.
>>
File: lion-king-sex-cloud.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lion-king-sex-cloud.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>3685054
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>3684901
The Ostrich level is only hard because nothing teaches you to double jump.
>>
>>3685625
Except... you know.... the arrows that teaches you beforehand
>>
>>3685060
>>3685073
faggot
>>
Genesis version had some marvelous bass:
https://youtu.be/mNJFsGmsx1Q?t=3m19s
>>
>>3685062
Liar, that looks like the SNES version due to the sprite size.
>>
>>3687625
he's not the OP. I was playing SNES version. Isn't the hud different as well?
>>
>>3687569
Genesis version of Lion King has music by Matt Furniss so it's pretty much guaranteed to be good.

Curiously, the SNES version has music by Frank Klepacki, who later did C&C. Some of the tracks are really well done (I like Hakuna Matata) but
others are dull (Be Prepared). Even if it doesn't reach the same highs, Furniss' rendition is more consistently good IMO.
>>
>>3688450
Ok, nobody cares though.
But ok.
>>
>>3688451
Hey, I care.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>3684901
I played this game a ton as a kid. Fucking ostrich part was annoying because it basically comes down to memory, and the monkey part of that same level is a lot of trial and error. The waterfall part, I could never get by as a kid, I think it was the part of the game that required the most skill.

It's a shame, because now that I'm older, I probably have the coordination required to get past the waterfall, but I no longer have the patience to deal with memorizing the monkey and ostrich parts. C'est la vie.
>>
>>3685535
Haha, what? Never happened to me at all. That's weird...

>>3688451
I cared. I like learning new things. I didn't think I would care, but then I did.
>>
>>3685146
What 3D?
>>
>>3685535
I played the SNES one.
>>
>game made for kids isn't hard
more news at 11
>>
>had this game for genesis and snes as a kid
i don't recall really liking the lion king, but my parents must have thought i did
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.