[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you find Game Genie or Action Replay codes for old japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Where do you find Game Genie or Action Replay codes for old japanese games? I'm trying to find something for the SNES remake of the first 2 Megami Tenseis to make it less tedious, like an EXP multiplier or an infinite healing items cheat.
>>
>>3684514
You just need to Get Good Faggot
>>
>>3684586
I am good. The game's just designed where you need to grind an excessive amount and I'd rather save myself the time and effort.
>>
>>3684514
If you're on an emulator, just learn how to use Cheat Engine or the emulator's built-in cheat search function. It's just a lot easier and the Megaten remakes are particularly simple to hack, so it's a good place to start.
>>
>>3684612
I searched the emulator's cheat library and everywhere online and came up with nothing, thank you anyway though. Any other ideas?
>>
>>3684623
Use the emulator's fast forward button while grinding.

Pussy.
>>
>>3684646
Grinding revolves around doing a couple battles, going back to the town to heal, going back to the dungeon to do more battles, rinse and repeat. If I could stay in one area to grind that'd work fine. Thanks anyway retard.
>>
>>3684606
then you're doing it wrong. I accidentally the whole game because I took a wrong turn and stumbled into Lucifer before I got the sword or the dragon ball.
>>
>>3684514
i want this too because i fucked up and lost my save after i beat the first game
>>
>>3684662
But you can start with the second game. All you lose are a two bonus items.
>>
>>3684664
i have some kind of completionist mental illness
>>
>>3684669
But you completed it. It wouldn't be completion if you cheated.
>>
>>3684606
>I am good.
If you were good you'd be able to look at the memory values and figure out your own cheats. It's not that hard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.