[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 263-front.jpg (111KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
263-front.jpg
111KB, 650x650px
Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong in this stupid idiot game for retards? I've been trying to make progress for TWO. SOLID. HOURS. and I keep getting set back to that fucking asylum cell with all of my items gone and all the enemies I killed magically reincarnated and more than ready to spew unskippable vocalized dialogue out of their non-existent mouth holes. Is there some part of the mechanics I haven't figured out? Some room that I just haven't come by?

I got as far as the game expecting me to play fucking hide-and-seek in Twinsen's house and whaddya fucking know, immediately some guys come in and send me right back to the looney bin.
I just wanted to find out what these fucking elephants and rabbits are talking about in their moronic voices and all I get is "EY BUDDYYY". I HATE THIS FUCKING GAME.
>>
>>3682332
Are you banned from GameFAQs or something
>>
>>3682332
>stupid idiot game for retards

look who's talking
>>
Is there a version with controller support? I'm full pleb and can't get used to keyboard.
>>
>>3682389
Desu.

Also why do dragons look like cucumbers?
>>
>>3682587
Emulate the Playstation one and use a controllerm
>>
>>3682332
You need to sail to the other island.
Buy a boat ticket.
>>
>>3683308
This. But you need to visit your house first and escape thru the chimney. The boat is in west
>>
>>3682332
What does it say about you if you're too stupid to beat a stupid idiot game for retards?
>>
>>3682332
Be somewhere where they won't have a direct line of sight, like another fucking room, choose the stealth stance and press action, motherfucker.
>>
if your serious here are two big tips to help you out.

1. When zoe said "hide" run into a room in the back of the house and then enter discreent
mode and press control.

2. if your not sure what to do, talk to everyone everywhere until you get the hint what to do next
>>
File: joseph_ducreux-git_gud.jpg (710KB, 1600x2080px) Image search: [Google]
joseph_ducreux-git_gud.jpg
710KB, 1600x2080px
>>3682332
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.