[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are thousands of /vr/ games you've yet play >nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

File: ryoko thinking.gif (16KB, 160x176px) Image search: [Google]
ryoko thinking.gif
16KB, 160x176px
>there are thousands of /vr/ games you've yet play
>nearly all of them are available right now and can be downloaded instantly

How do you decide what game to play next? With so many choices it is overwhelming.
>>
I flip through back issues of old game magazines or if I've been playing one I enjoy, use online resources to find other similar ones.
>>
>>3681445
Even if there are a shit ton of games, you're only playing one at a time, not thousands, so its no big deal.

If you still think its overwhelming try narrowing down the choices and focus on one console or genre at a time.
>>
I decide in my mind if it's worth checking out, and then I play it. Some games were fun, others ok.
>>
>>3681445
>and can be downloaded instantly

Underage millenial poorfag spotted. Stop fucking emulating games like some sort of indigneous capuchin monkey at a desk and get the real deal. Otherwise you can fuck off back to >>>/Reddit/
>>
Play games with cute grills first.
>>
>>3681465
Hi Bootsy. When are you doing a Silver Surfer walkthrough?
>>
SPACE HARRIER
>>
>>3681445
Easy. First, i'm not interested in the thousands of games, only RPGs, maybe some platformers.

Second, most rpgs spawn a series of games, a path that you can follow without thinking too much.
>>
I find a list of classics and just pick what I'm in the mood to try out or what looks most fun. Even doing this a lot of the games don't interest me, and that's fine. I don't mind trying stuff out for an afternoon and not coming back to it if it doesn't grab me.

Sometimes I also just find a random game and try it out because why not. You find a lot more shit this way by its still usually somewhat interesting to try out if just to see what went wrong. And you do eventually stumble across some hidden gems.
>>
>play arcade and easy-looking games first, every else afterwards
>>
>>3681465
Your reverse-psychology tactics won't work on me, millennial, for while I do own a large (now valuable) collection, there are times when emulating can be fun to actually play the game itself without immediately submitting to the ebay jews
>>
File: cute grill.jpg (141KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
cute grill.jpg
141KB, 1600x1066px
>>3681467
Yes this
>>
File: hanamaru.jpg (68KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
hanamaru.jpg
68KB, 600x553px
>>3681467
That's the main way I choose games.
>>
i find interesting and obscure games that i've heard about to the gamefags list to not forget about them, and then never touch games from that list and play something popular instead.
>>
>>3681445
Just download one at a time and play it til you're done with it (beaten or sick of it).

I get why people download full sets of Roms, but I've found it makes me want to switch games as soon as I get to a part in the game I'm playing that I dont like or if I don't like the game immediately.

I treat it like going to the game store. Go to Emuparadise or wherever, look around for a game that intrigues me, bring it "home" and play it :).
>>
>>3681465
emulation raped ur ass?
>>
>>3681594
>Go to Emuparadise
NOOB
>>
>>3681594
Not OP, but it's too late... I already have every NES/SNES/Genesis game from every region on an sd card.

Send help.
>>
>>3681594
getting sets from archive.org beats getting one at a time from some kikesite with shitty roms. just unzip one at a time if you struggle with ADD so much.
>Go to Emuparadise or wherever, look around
no thanks, those sites are awful to navigate and look at, all of them.
>>
>>3681602
>>3681604
what's wrong with emuparadise?

it just werks, you don't even have to do the little ad captcha, you can just click on the link that says it's "broken" and it takes you to a direct download

don't tell me you download from fucking coolroms
>>
>>3681617
>don't tell me you download from fucking coolroms
lol no.
https://archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed
>>
>>3681445
I've played nearly every /vr/ game worth playing. Some are worth replaying so that's mostly what I do. Occasionally I'll run across something interesting I missed. It's worth pointing out this has never happened in a "hidden gems" thread. Not even once.

>>3681465
>being too young to know flash carts can play downloaded games
kek
>>
>>3681445
>With so many choices it is overwhelming
Yurofag here. I'm merely whelmed.
>>
>>3681445
I have 3 ways to find and add a game in my list (to play it later):

>1- Games from series that I already know
It can either be a franchise that I already played some games or a franchise that I only heard about, sometimes I ride a wave of games from a specific series and try to beat them all.

>2- Games that I find when I purposelly go searching around random sites or forums for games to play.
Example, if I want some kind of genre to play and can't think about anything, I just search around. Covers, screens, character design, gameplay segments, mechanics... Many things can make me interested in a specific game.

>3- 4chan boards
Not kidding, this place is certainly shit, but recommendations threads are the holiest thing to ever bless this place, found many good gems here in /vr/ (and also /v/), it's a bit uncertain if they really are good or not, but exposition of a few descriptions and screens really helps, still a great way to learn new games.

This is how I find games, I keep adding new games and clearing the ones from the top of my list.
A tip: Don't try to rush games because you have so many to play, it will just make each game less enjoyable and stressful, a steadly pace is the ideal.
>>
>>3681465
>underaged millennial

Nearly all of /vr/ are millennials (25-30+) dude
>>
>>3681445
First you draw a circle I figure out what genre I want to play
Then I decide on a console
Next I try and find something I haven't played, usually obscure but not necessarily

The last time I did this I played "Jajamaru no daibouken" an okay action game about a ninja.
>>
>>3681465
>emulation stole my junior high school girlfriend
I'm over forty and I freakin love emulation. It's fun as hell.
>>
>>3681621
lol. Not the anon you're replying to but not everyone wants to torrent a few TB at 10k when they can download the few games they want in a few minutes off some rom site. Also, there's shit that's missing there that you can find on rom sites.
Personally I get whole sets because I'm a rom hoarder like you and I have dozens of TB of space for it. But to pretend that's the solution for everyone is fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1472154882743-b.jpg (62KB, 491x521px) Image search: [Google]
1472154882743-b.jpg
62KB, 491x521px
>>3681465
>Stop fucking emulating games
Well done,anon.This is perfect bite!
>>
Here's my way to do it. Occasionally, when I watch videos/read boards and stuff like that, I keep hearing about some game over and over. Eventually, I get curious and google it. If it doesn't have 'shit' written all over it, I play it. That's the most foolproof method I found.

Another way I like: when I have nothing better to do, I watch TAS videos—just for entertainment. Occasionally, I discover some cool game beaten in 10–30 minutes, so I can see if it's good or not.

Now if I'm REALLY out of ideas, I try something from a different platform. Like, I never had PS and only played the most popular games like Crash, MGS, Tekken and so on. So I ask myself: "what's this game I keep hearing about for PS but haven't played?". I check it carefully after that and if it's not shit, I go for it. But it's not foolproof.
>>
>>3682316
Did you just get casual in your old age or have you always been?
>>
>see OP gif
>expect a thread about Fighters History
>get a bunch of "is emulation wrong" fighting
>>
>>3681445
You play one or two games at a time, and then move on once you've beaten them, just like you would if you were buying games.

Control your autism, or you'll burnout.
>>
>>3682321
>but not everyone wants to torrent a few TB at 10k
few TB? are you retarded? i only got snes, genesis and nes, it was less than 5 gb. gba is not vr and n64 emulation is not worth it, but even with them it's nowhere near "few TB"
>I'm a rom hoarder like you
i'm not like you, 500gb drive is plenty for me.
>>
>>3682732
Wut
I thought she was from world heroes?
>>
>>3681445
One of the MAME history/info support files lists similar games. I go from there.

Other games I just look them up since only saw them on imported magazines back in the day because they were Eurabian or Jappo exclusives.
>>
>>3681445
mostly hunting those games down on ebay etc that i enjoyed playing in the arcades back in the day, emulation doesnt do shit for me
>>
>>3683359
SNES, Genesis, and SNES combined would probably not exceed 3GB once you purge all the duplicates
>>
>>3683359
My mistake. I thought I was talking to someone who played more than a few meme cart consoles. Turns out I was talking to a baby emulating on his moms mac book. No wonder you're clueless about how big things can get when you start dealing with optical media consoles.
>>
>>3681445
I just listen to what vr posters tell me to play
>>
>>3684145
the torrent i linked lacks optical media, you masive retard. if i need an iso i get it from google, which links me to emuparadise or whatever, you win there, but i would never voluntarily browse those terrific shitholes. i repeat, i'm not a hoarder, you idiot, but when it comes to roms it's better to get them all at once becouse the size is tiny.
>>
>>3681571
>posts relevant screenshot
>doesn't source it
Anybody know the source of this? Searching the image title only brings up random anime
>>
File: tumblr_mgkx9jzytm1r1snf5o1_500.gif (75KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgkx9jzytm1r1snf5o1_500.gif
75KB, 500x654px
>>3684260
Madou Monogatari snes
Arle is a cute loli
>>
>>3684083
As long as they're compressed those duplicates shouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>3681571
>Pic related.
I played it. It's so fucking hard! Why are little grill games hard? I just wanna take it easy and be kawaii!!!
>>
Lots of good suggestions here and I'd like to add the /vr/ Gauntlet to that. Used to love those threads--it's fun to go in blind and good motivation to actually finish games.
>>
>>3684241
>you were right all along but i'll say it in a bitchy way because autists can never be wrong.
Thanks spergaron.
>>
>>3681465
Yeah sure I'll get right to buying all the arcade cabinets of games I want to play that should be easy.
>>
>>3681445
idk how to emulate or even what software and hardware I need. Do you use controllers or a key board? If they're keyboard I'd honestly rather just go without.
>>
>>3681445
Alphabetical order.
One by one.
>>
>>3681445
at this point, I end up just cycling through my favorite dozen games

>>3687218
I tried this. Genesis and SNES fullsets.
good god, it's painful

there's a couple titles that half-decent that you'd miss any other way though
but it really emphasizes the sheer amount of shit on a machine

>>3682321
>few TB
mate, the entire MAME romset including CHDs is under 1TB, and a 1TB disk costs as much as a new game these days

>>3681617
for the most part it's decent
it's kind of junky regarding its PS1 ISOs (for example, video in Omega Boost is fucked up, even when burned to disc and played on a real machine, it has a few files in weird not cue+bin formats, etc)
>>
>>3687190
you could buy the jamma pcbs
>>
>>3684278
Is that the first game in the series? I thought it wasn't translated.
>>
>>3687504
The absolutely first game in the series was MM2 on the MSX which was then expanded to 1-2-3 on MSX and PC98. From there it was ported to GG, MD and PCE-CD. Of those the first GG game was translated.
Additionally the made a SFC game with different gameplay but a similar story, which was also translated.

Generally not being translated doesn't mean people here can't play it.
>>
>>3681467
What are the best retro games with cute girls? I LOVE the 80s anime art style.
>>
>>3687297
>mame is the only vidya i'm aware of
Aside from proving you're retarded what does that prove? It's fucking hilarious to see you fools arguing that games don't take a lot of space when I have several TB right here. No amount of kidsplaining is going to change that fact.
>>
>>3681465
Try living in a country with huge import fees and limits on imports per year (2 and a maximum of $25 a year, exceed that and you get charged %50 of the product+shipping total). It's impossible to get the real deal here, anon, stop being retarded.
>>
>>3687642
are you being deliberately retarded
>>
i havent tried new retro games in a long time. been stuck in a loop with the same fighting games and a few singleplayer ones.

>>3681449
do you know where to find old spanish game magazines? on the internet i mean
>>
>>3682697
>I'm a hardcore gaymerrrrrrr! Video games are serious business!
>>
>>3688104
Making fun of babies who can't into facts isn't retarded. It's just fun.
>>
File: thiscactus.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
thiscactus.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>3682697
>casual
>because he/she emulates

I had no idea classic games defaulted to easy mode when emulated.

Must be because they fucking don't.
>>
Why emulate, just get a console + controller and an everdrive/999 in one cartridge and play it on the original software like it was meant to be played.
>>
>>3690185
Because that's impossible when i'm on my phone
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-21+at+04.51.41).png (84KB, 1231x1031px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-21+at+04.51.41).png
84KB, 1231x1031px
>>3681445
Usually it's a priority system that I work my way down and [] off when I finish with them. I forget things easily now so I have to keep a sticky note of everything I've fucked with using a priority system

Green (will definitely play)
Purple (Will maybe play)
Blue (if I'm extremely bored)

Once I'm halfway through I just remove everything already done and remake my list based on how I feel at that time, then work my way down it anew. As a result I'm all over the place, but having a backlog you actually work through is better than have a standing log that will never be touched.

>>3690185
Because emulation is a lot more convenient. Mednafen is accurate enough and if it's not I still don't care

>like it was meant to be played
I'd rather play Valkyrie Profile 2 at 6x native than on my ps2.
>>
>>3690185
And what if it's not a console?
>>
>>3687193
Many controllers just are plug n play and work without any effort. PS3 and 4 ones take some doing though.
>>
>>3681604

This remind me there was some anon yesterday on /v/ that couldn't download shit on emuparadise. I was quite baffled.
>>
>>3687193
RPGs are fine with a keyboard since there's little action. In the early days I beat a lot of "hard" games on keyboard, like Contra and Castlevania. You adapt eventually. Now I just use a controller. There's some that mimic NES and SNES controllers. Buffalo I think is the brand. They're like $10 and USB right into the back of the computer.
>>
>>3684241
>no real Scotsman uses emuparadise
>uses emuparadise
>>
Get a nice frontend OP

Then you will spend even less time on them because you will keep downloading neat artwork and videos to make your collection pretty

But on a serious note, some frontends can have recommendations based on the tags of a certain game and/or a randomizer, and its easier to tag stuff you've beaten/liked/disliked/dropped there
>>
>>3695598
>>3695598
Heh
>>
that's the main advantage of the NES mini and why nintendo only put 30 games on it, when i boot up my rasberry pi i have a panic attack looking at all the roms and can't pick one but if i had a nes mini i only got 30 games to pick from so it's comfy.
>>
File: Jounetsu_Nekketsu_Atheletes.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Jounetsu_Nekketsu_Atheletes.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>3681465
>>
>>3696506
This has to be a joke. I can not believe there is someone out there this retarded.
>>
>>3681445
Go for games made by studios you like first.
>>3681465
Emulation is superior.
>>3681467
>>3681571
>>3681569
>>3684278
>>3684859
>>3687619
You cunts need to be gassed. Thank god you don't breed.
>>3696506
>when i boot up my rasberry pi i have a panic attack
You and your reddit pi need to go back.
>>
File: Ape3.webm (982KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ape3.webm
982KB, 640x480px
>>3681467
Best post in this thread.
>>
>>3681465
its called a flashcart
>>
>>3690185
Original Software? I think you mean Hardware.
>>
>>3696962
How is Emulation superior?
I get that you can play all those games for free, and people enjoy "free" but I still like to have the original Hardware. Emulation still isn't 100% on anything, not even DOSBox gets it right all the time.
Rom hacks are fun, I guess, but the original game is still better in my opinion.

Are you just flaming or are you for real?
>>
>>3681445
By playing whatever interests me.
>>
>>3699132
More options, less restrictions.
You can change inputs, outputs etc the way you want.
You get fast forward, overclocking, screen shots, save states etc.
What is 100% compared to DOSbox, having a dozen different computers set up so you can adapt to different requirements.
It's not just a question of money but also of space.

>Rom hacks are fun, I guess, but the original game is still better in my opinion.
Even if they fix game breaking bugs?
>>
>>3699132
>not even DOSBox gets it right all the time.
DOSBox is an incredibly bad example. NES and SNES emulation is near perfect (if not actually perfect) now, with bnes and Higan having cycle-accurate emulation. Everything up to and including gen 4 has near-perfect emulation, and is virtually indistinguishable from playing on a real console. I don't think it's important to mention that there are no game breaking bugs/glitches, as they've been ironed out long ago.

Where emulation still lacks is N64. Most of its popular games are emulated very well, but others are still far from perfect. Still, I enjoyed the crisp 60fps HD look of Conker's BFD back in around 2006 on Project 64, and it played almost perfectly on my shitty ATI 9600XT graphics card.

But really, if you aren't snobbishly picky about the games having frame-to-frame perfect emulation, you can enjoy almost any retro game nowadays. I know a lot of people on /vr/ get triggered when people don't 1CC games on real hardware hooked to their CRTs, but the truth is, emulation has become so good that even many Android emulators have almost flawless emulation now.
>>
I've been doing this since I was about 15 (I'm 29 now), where I just slowly, gradually work my way through the "must have/play" sections of various consoles, usually complete them and see what I like. Then I'll occasionally veer off into the "hidden gem" categories and whatnot, or spend a week doing something silly like playing all the games I've got in my MAME folder.

I must've played thousands of games, over the years. I don't feel overloaded though, and there's always more to play. That's what's so fantastic about retro games.
>>
>>3699392
>virtually indistinguishable from playing on a real console
That makes you not virtually, but rather literally, casual
>>
>>3701257
Name 39567 instances of the real hardware differing from emulating on bsnes.
>>
>>3701262
Here you go
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2011/08/accuracy-takes-power-one-mans-3ghz-quest-to-build-a-perfect-snes-emulator/
>>
>>3701264
Is that article a bit outdated? I'm getting 60fps in Pong.
>>
>>3701257
Not really. It makes me a normal person. If you want audiophile levels of autism, go for it. I don't hear the difference between MP3 and FLAC and I also don't give a fuck about your inaccurate emulation bogeymen which no one sees except for opinionated snob like yourself.
>>
>>3701264
This article was written by Byuu, the author of bsnes. He mainly gives examples of ZSNES games and how they differed from real hardware. And heck, we know it. Yes, ZSNES had its quirks.

But even then, it wasn't anywhere near bad—EVEN BACK THEN. Just look at his examples:
> Speedy Gonzales
> Air Strike Patrol
Who plays these? What's next, Mahjong Pachislot Gaiden '93?

> As an example, compare the spinning triforce animation from the opening to Legend of Zelda on the ZSNES and bsnes emulators. On the former, the triforces will complete their rotations far too soon as a result of the CPU running well over 40 percent faster than a real SNES. These are little details, but if you have an eye for accuracy, they can be maddening.
So maddening, I smashed my controller when I saw it. Then I took another one and smashed it too. Then I realized I could just press start and continue with the game, but the damage was done. An emulator cost me 2 controllers. True story.

> So if an emulator appears to run all games correctly, why should we then improve upon it? The simple answer is because it improves the things we don't yet know about. This is particularly prominent in less popular software.
> This is particularly prominent in LESS POPULAR SOFTWARE.
Yep. Like TimeCop and other SNES gold classics.
>>
The amazing thing about ZSNES and old Snes9x is that it runs so fast it gets rid of most lag and slowdown. Accuracy fags somehow thought this was a bad thing.
>>
>>3701353
Uh, the Speedy Gonzales game was genuinely good.
>>
>>3701360
OK, maybe I went too far with this. Both games are good. I've never heard about Air Strike Patrol but people say it's good too. But you know, AFAIK, virtually all of your big SNES hits played perfectly on SNES9X long ago, around 2005 or so (don't know about ZSNES for sure). And yes, this included your FF, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, DKC, Megaman, etc. The list goes on and on. Even the games with special chips ran well. And now we have Higan, which has dealt with with the rest, but also provided painstakingly accurate emulation for the fattest autists you can imagine. But no! There are still grumps who will insist emulation is god-forbidden sin.

And the funniest part is when people say they care about accuracy, and turns out they play RPGs or some shit like that. You need maximum accuracy and synchronization in fighters, otherwise you get fucked up input time windows, in which as little as 20ms can matter. For everything else, the bar is set lower, to say nothing about turn-based games.

It's just a horrible mess consisting of misinformation, ignorance and elitism. People think that emulation is literally sacrilege, and that's it. They will ignore any evidence that it's indistinguishable from real hardware and will pretend they can tell the difference just to appear cool.
>>
>>3701340
If you played anything except meme rpgs you'd notice.
>>
>>3701565
Nice strawman you got there bro
>>
>>3683896
Looks like both games have a character namd Ryoko; here's the-other-Ryoko talking smack on Karnov
>>
File: 2807441.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
2807441.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
Regarding OP question.
I would like get through library of NES console. So far I already managed to get through hundred of games, but lost track of it. I am also aware that there are very strange [hffE] games, which can be see
- How would you recommend to keep track of it? In last resort, I can always organize a spreadsheet, but...
- Is there a list consisting "complete" NES / famicom / fds games (wikipedia keeps them separate) + homebrew games alltogether?
>>
>>3688118

Kaiser777 Revistas escaneadas Project

Thank me later

http://www.vandal.net/foro/mensaje/853735/por-fin-el-proyecto-de-revistas-escaneadas-se-ha-filtrado/19
>>
File: 1462536739487.jpg (54KB, 383x456px) Image search: [Google]
1462536739487.jpg
54KB, 383x456px
I guess this is the best thread to ask:
Does anyone have an infographic about PS1 hidden gems / obscure games? I saw it around here some time ago but lost the file. It included Suzuki Bakuhatsu and I think Umihara Kawase too.
>>
>>3682732
>>3683896
>>3702612
They're both based on Ryoko Tani, a female judoka. I guess they put her in those games because she took the silver medal in Barcelona 1992.
>>
>>3699132
Once you get into the 3D era emulation is the better option since you can drastically reduce jaggies and make the game look 100% better.
>>
File: spreadsheet.jpg (525KB, 1920x980px) Image search: [Google]
spreadsheet.jpg
525KB, 1920x980px
Pic is how I was keeping track of my virtual backlog, but I haven't updated it for over a year since last Christmas I got a new video card so I've been almost exclusively playing catch-up on a decade's worth of PC games. I'll still get to these someday, but they've taken a backseat. I also keep another sheet of the games I've beaten so I don't get confused.
>>
File: YuNo.jpg (150KB, 757x472px) Image search: [Google]
YuNo.jpg
150KB, 757x472px
Look for what genre you want. I wanted the one that had parallel-universes, thrillers with a touch of drama.
>>
>>3681445
I only put one game on my flash cart at a time. Just think of how many shitty games there are, I doubt there are even 1000 worth playing from the dawn of time to 1999.
>>
>>3708274
>I only put one game on my flash cart at a time.

stop doing that you fucking tool
>>
it helps if you make a list of all the games you own/downloaded. work through your backlog first.

unfortunately im stuck in the process of making sure all my downloaded games emulate perfectly. i spend more time doing this than playing now.
a surprising amount of ps1 games have bad rips.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.