[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other games where you get to explore spooky, low-poly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Daggerfall_Cover_art.gif (46KB, 288x363px) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall_Cover_art.gif
46KB, 288x363px
Any other games where you get to explore spooky, low-poly 3D labyrinths?
>>
King's Field
>>
>>3676790
I used to watch my sophomore year roommate play this game. He's dead now.
>>
>>3676835
You are talking about his character, right?
>>
>>3676835
sorry for your lots
>>
>>3676835
ripd
>>
>>3676835
Did you kill him or was it LGBT suicide?
>>
>>3676835
you could say his dagger really fell
>>
>>3676835
Did they ever find the body
>>
Ultima Underworld
>>
>>3676835

First ever death by nonstop gaming.

In your face China!
>>
>>3678725
I think that was Berzerk in the early 80's, actually.
>>
>>3676790
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uybzeitUAUk
>>
File: catacomb abyss.jpg (367KB, 638x397px) Image search: [Google]
catacomb abyss.jpg
367KB, 638x397px
>>3676790
The Catacomb Abyss
>>
>>3676790
Might and Magic 6
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpeettBUmF4
>>
how are elderscrolls games so bad? I don't get it. There has never been a good one.
>>
>>3680039
Daggerfall and Morrowind are not bad to me and I'm not a big rpg guy. What don't you like?
>>
>>3680114
the fact that everything is reduced to numbers instead of actual player skill, all mechanics are dry and depthless. it's absolute shit.
>>
File: 1474241962216.png (804KB, 816x803px) Image search: [Google]
1474241962216.png
804KB, 816x803px
>>3680039
daggerfall rules you mong
>>
>>3680129
>reduced to numbers instead of actual player skill
So, like...an RPG.
>>
>>3680129
really made me think
>>
>>3680143
nonsense, other rpgs do require skill, they put you to test in figuring out how the systems work, apply your knowledge to intelligent fights and more specialized scenarios. You know, actual game design. Something Bethesda never figured out.

I suppose idiots are attracted to the whole "you cna do anthign!" approach open world retard simulators take. Some people prefer actual game design however.
>>
>>3680130
would be best game ever if it was actually finished

the game, as it was released with the patches, is simply OK
>>
>>3680153
Sounds like you're projecting feelings about later games of the series onto earlier ones. You're not going to get far in Daggerfall without having some knowledge of the game and some intelligence with how to build your character in the short term and long term.
>you can do anything approach
Again you can't do anything in Morrowind or Daggerfall, that's more specific to Oblivion and especially Skyrim.
>>
>>3680153
What are your top 3 RPGs?
>>
>>3676790
>Spend a week looking for the exit in a massive dungeon

Damn I really fucking hate the way exits look in this game
>>
>>3680412
why did they make them so fucking small and narrow
>>
>>3680420
>And the exact same colors as the background

And fuck turning into a werewolf every freaking week
>>
>>3680039
Same reason why Fallout 3 and 4 were the only bad Fallout games. Bethesda.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.