[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He thinks Half-Life's submachine gun isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Hl_smg_view.png (44KB, 290x320px) Image search: [Google]
Hl_smg_view.png
44KB, 290x320px
>He thinks Half-Life's submachine gun isn't a piece of shit.
>>
>>3675878
The GL is good.
>>
>>3675886

The bullet-firing part is shit.
>>
>>3675878
Alt-fire pistol is a better smg than the smg.
>>
>he thinks HL2 is a good game
>>
Instead of the shotgun, HL's bread-and-butter weapon is undeniably the MP5.
>>
>>3675936
He's talking about the first half-life you retard, HL2 isn't retro and wouldn't be posted here.
>>
>>3675934

The pistol is one of the best weapons in the game. It has pin-point accuracy with its primary fire, very easy to find ammo, and can double as an SMG with the alt-fire if enemies get too close.
>>
MP5s in every game ever blur together for me.

In virtually all FPS it is always babbys first automatic weapon you pick up. They go from unremarkable to decent in most games.
>>
the regular pistol in half-life is pretty much the best gun in the game (that you can use regularly).
>>
>>3675878
It was silenced all along

but with the sfx of a standard un-silenced MP5

not even a patch to fix the snafu, fukken valve kekekek
>>
why do we never talk about this game here?
>>
>>3676076
Probably because Half-Life is the fulcrum in which video games went from "retro" to the multimedia cinematic experience that they're suppose to be now
>>
>>3676072
You know silenced weapons don't just make a *fwip* sound, right?
>>
>>3675878

it was okay
>>
>>3676096
I honestly didn't realize this for years. I thought a silenced pistol was pretty quiet.
>>
File: 66146220.jpg (14KB, 247x235px) Image search: [Google]
66146220.jpg
14KB, 247x235px
>>3676096

YOU DON'T SAY, next you'll say un-silenced guns don't go *pew pew*
>>
>>3676080
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>3675878

that mp5 was always took the prize as the most confusing mp5 in the genre, imo
>>
>>3675939
this is true, but it's not a very satisfying weapon. It has a weird sound effect like breaking glass, it is inaccurate, and has an inconsistent rate of fire. It feels much better when later versions of the game turned it into an assault rifle.
>>
>>3676124

>reddit the post
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.