[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have been playing es arena on dosbox 0.74 and there is no voice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (59KB, 339x434px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
59KB, 339x434px
I have been playing es arena on dosbox 0.74 and there is no voice acting. Is there a version of es arena with voice acting or is my dos box broken
>>
>>3667876

I have no idea if Arena features voice acting, but if you downloaded the game from an Abandonware site, the site likely stripped any streamed audio (e.g. voice acting or CD soundtrack) from the game to reduce its size and save server bandwidth costs.

Do you own a legit copy? Then you can look in the game files for any streamed audio formats.
>>
>>3667905
Arena should be free on Bethesda's website.
>>
>>3667876
>>3668006
Who cares? It's horrible.

>>3667885
>>>/v/ tier
>>
The only voice acting is in the cut scenes, which were dream sequences sent by the ghost girl seen at the start of the game. There's a version that contains it for download somewhere.
>>
>>3668132
And Jagar Tharn
>>
>>3667876
Why is that woman almost naked?
>>
>>3668586
because she a barbarian
>>
>>3667876
my version works fine, got it at http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=Arena_:_ArenaSetup

dosbox is already preconfigured as well
>>
>>3667885
This. If you emulate at all you're nothing but a wannabe bandwagoning faggot who needs to fuck off right back to /v/ and never return.

>>3668014
You're the one who needs to fuck off newfag. Emulation was never acceptable here.
>>
>>3670793
you are impressively retarded
>assembling actual 90-s PC then dealing with 10 floppy disks installs of which disk 9 inevitably failed over time etc
most impressively retarded
>>
>>3670793
Only newfags call others newfags. Emulation has always been a mixed acceptance. Some liked it, most frowned upon it and regarded it as inferior to the real thing, but didn't sperg out on it when brought up, and then you got an obnoxious vocal minority trying too hard to fit in. Lurk for two more years before posting again.
>>
>>3670863
It's one thing to buy SNES from ebay and connect it to old CRT and another to build early 90s gaming PC. It was mess even back then, and triple the mess now. Like when Clint made legit PC for playing DOS stuff - failing parts everywhere, glitching software. And what for, what is wrong about emulating old PC on new PC? The only legal way of obtaining these games directly implies you'll use Dosbox.
>>
>>3668586
because its great.
>>
>>3670793
>Emulation was never acceptable here.
>>>/crt/ containment
>>
>>3671025
>when Clint made legit PC for playing DOS stuff - failing parts everywhere, glitching software

Who the fuck is clint? LGR made a bretty gud retro gaming rig.
>>
>>3673093
Clint is LGR
>>
>>3673093
That's his name senpai.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.