[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... /vr/ There's been rumors about capcom making remakes/remasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Dino_Crisis.jpg (142KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
Dino_Crisis.jpg
142KB, 350x352px
So... /vr/ There's been rumors about capcom making remakes/remasters of old games like RE3, Dinocrisis, Dinocrisis 2. Me personally want to see a Dinocrisis 1, 2 Remakes/remaster do you?

btw just won the games again they are my favorites
>>
Remaster of Dino Crisis 1 and 2 would be be cool, wouldn't mind seeing a proper new entry. Not that fucking abomination Dino Crisis 3 was.

>There's been rumors about capcom making remakes/remasters of old games like RE3
RE3 will probably happen after the RE2 remake is done.
>>
>>3667493
Dino Crisis 3 was just... i mean i don't have words for the big shit that was, In that time capcom began to fall down of their roots,

>RE3 will probably happen after the RE2 remake is done.
I hope so remberthey they delay the RE2 Remake ALOT of times so yeah
>>
>>3667473
we can only hope. i would love to see the original dino crisis given a fresh coat of paint and perhaps add just a wee little bit of extra content - the REmake treatment if you will. if i remember correctly, you only got three different guns in the entire game. maybe adding a couple more? what would you guys like to see in it?
>>
Mexico is not going to pay for that fucking remaster!

When are we going to get new IPs?
>>
Member when there weren't any remakes?
>>
>>3668000
I want to see more areas. Maybe the jungle outside of the facility where you see Cooper getting eaten. Or some sort of docks/worker village area.
>>
>>3668242
Those were dark times. REmake is GOAT and the blueprint for how to do a remake right.
>>
File: Regina.gif (167KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
Regina.gif
167KB, 320x160px
>>3667473
Dino Crisis 1 was just a Resident Evil clone with dinosaurs instead of zombies.
Dino Crisis 2 was more action based and was way better than the first one.
Dino Crisis 3 was an abomination that had nothing in common with the previous games.

Either remake Dino Crisis 2 or make a Dino Crisis 4 with Regina as the main character (fuck Dylan i didn't like him and his stupid hair cut!)
>>
>>3670705
>Dino Crisis 1 was just a Resident Evil clone with dinosaurs instead of zombies.
Nothing wrong with that. Dinosaur survival horror is something that should come back.

The later Dino Crisis with the scifi shit no. Unfortunately that's probably what they would do. I can't imagine they would keep the late 90s time period. And it's easy to make since it would just be a shitty modern FPS but with some shit Dinosaur ai.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.