[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nothing is sacred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0 ElTosDF8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wild arms.jpg (64KB, 852x476px) Image search: [Google]
wild arms.jpg
64KB, 852x476px
nothing is sacred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA0ElTosDF8
>>
>>3663476
I wouldn't mind a Wild Arms reboot, honestly. The first game was pretty bogstandard and the subsequent ones were eeeehhhhhhhhh compared to it, and the remake was pretty so-so.
>>
>>3663485
They are for mobiles
>ForwardWorks, the mobile gaming division set up by Sony from the ashes of PlayStation Mobile, today announced it will be launching its 2 maiden games in 2017 for Android and iOS devices. They were revealed to be mobile versions of classic PlayStation RPG titles, Wild Arms and Arc the Lad. This is just the beginning, as ForwardWorks will be focused on rebooting PlayStation titles for smart devices.
>>
>>3663476
If they somehow fuck up the ost then nothing is truly sacred. Wild Arms games have some comfy tunes
>>
maybe it will have good graphics guys

it's not like they're square
>>
>>3663476
I've never been a big fan of the Wild Arms series outside of XF and maybe 3, but no series deserves the mobile remake treatment.
>>
>>3663476
Why do they bother remaking these when emulators for phones exist?
>>
File: 1470681156696.png (1MB, 837x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1470681156696.png
1MB, 837x1150px
>Mobile

Now I'm not sure what to expect here. I thought it will be a new game to the series but a mobile version? At the very least, they should not decrease the quality of these games when ported.

Then maybe, if it goes well, there might be hope for a new game in the series.
>>
>>3664684
XF is fucking terrible tho
>>
>>3665004
you should probably expect it to be the product of abject suffering as the likely story is that a room full of chainsmoking white haired japanese men decided hey we can cash in on this

and then they proceeded to conscript a team full of bottom rung wage slaves to produce the game under budget, probably forcing them to work unpaid overtime to keep from getting blacklisted and thrown into salaryman hell
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.