[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /vr/. Do we have a list of good Sierra style point-and-click

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey, /vr/. Do we have a list of good Sierra style point-and-click adventure games anywhere? Pic related is probably my favorite game of the genre so far, and in my opinion maybe the funniest game of all time period.

It's easily the best thing George Lucas was ever lucky enough to have associated with his name.

Anyway, I want more such games, to play for fun and to help me get a better feel for the genre because I have this weird urge to make one myself. They can be funny like DotT or more serious like the Gabriel Knight games, just as long as they're good.
>>
>>3662861
Grim Fandango. Be forewarned that you will need a walkthrough to have any idea what to do, and you will never not be looking at it.
>>
>>3663040
I second this, it's an amazing game but good lord it's esoteric. I couldn't have done anything without a hand-holding guide the entire time.
>>
>>3663040
Thanks. I'll use UHS so I can get whatever hints I need without a full spoiler-filled walkthrough.

http://www.uhs-hints.com/uhsweb/grimfand.php
>>
>>3662861
Gold rush is my favorite
>>
Space Quest series was alway fun to play.

Full Throttle was pretty good too.
>>
>>3663040
>>3663048
If you need a walkthrough, it's not a good game, idiots.

And Grim Fandango isn't even THAT bad. I got stuck several times and was annoyed, and I would say the game has some bad puzzles (including ones I solved without help, so I'm not just whining) but if you suck at puzzle-solving you shouldn't be giving adventure game recommendations period.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.