[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just a reminder to all of you fighting two decade long console

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Action-Max-System-1.png (489KB, 1000x490px) Image search: [Google]
Action-Max-System-1.png
489KB, 1000x490px
Just a reminder to all of you fighting two decade long console wars that you're all lucky, spoiled brats who have no idea what a REAL terrible game console is like.

>literally only five games
>all of them are light gun shooters
>system uses VHS tapes, so there's no way to ever really change or interact with anything
>can't even get a game over
>all the system does is track if you hit the targets and keeps score
>>
Who had that thing?
>>
>>3662498
need to know the history of this think it looks awesome
>>
still better than nintendo 64
>>
It got re-released with a DVD later on, they actually thought that in the age of Playstation 2 people would buy this
>>
Games on VHS?

I think I've caught a bought of the hipster, because I want that ironically.
>>
This console was featured in Leonard Part 6, along with New Coke.
>>
>>3662616

Classics, all.
>>
My cousins had this. I played the one with jet fighters. I remember shooting the blinking targets and the system just tallys points. I had fun with this, I can't call it terrible, but it sure was no NES.
>>
Same shit as fmv games really.

Also there were a ton of board games in the same period that had vhs components. Shit was cash money.

I used to love a game where you strapped a plastic car with a light sensor to the tv and controlled it with a steering wheel. The tape had a lower third that was either white or black depending on if it was safe for your car.
>>
I have one. Brought it to a slumber party at my rich jew friend's house after he moved to the city when his dad got a promotion. Some other rich kid brought a tg-16 with Moto-Roader. I got made fun of.
>>
File: EBHizfN.jpg (161KB, 956x717px) Image search: [Google]
EBHizfN.jpg
161KB, 956x717px
>>3662726
Was it this, anon?
>>
>>3662498
>has a red emergency light for a controller
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 1477167604701.jpg (89KB, 600x663px) Image search: [Google]
1477167604701.jpg
89KB, 600x663px
>>3662956
The fuck was Sega's involvement in that?!
>>
>>3662530
sonic was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
File: rzone.png (332KB, 412x503px) Image search: [Google]
rzone.png
332KB, 412x503px
>>3662498
Fuck you, wrongfuck!

Don't you dare call me spoiled. No one gets away with it, not my asshole father that poisoned me with vidya in the first place, not the worthless pajeet with a personality just like his who constantly made an aggressive fuss about how nerdy I seemed, no one!

Take your privilege checking back to tumbler, shitlord!
>>
>>3662726
At least FMV games can be somewhat interactive. With Action Max or whatever it's called you see the exact same thing every single time. No branching paths, no planes being shot down, nothing.
>>
>>3662498

The worst consoles ever made are two systems called the wireless 60 and wireless air 60. It's up for debate which one is worse but generally people call the second one worse than the first.

It's a cheap knock off of eye toy/kinect:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qiRCU0SCTs
>>
>>3664774

Someone wakes up on Christmas day. Rushes downstairs to find that Santa put that under the tree. The parents thought they were getting a deal because their kid asked for that "Kinect Wii Something" but mistakingly got this instead.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.