[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some classic games that are multiplayer and people still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What are some classic games that are multiplayer and people still play?
Also link to download?
>Like Quake
>>
>>3659941
PSOBB
>>
>>3659941
>classic games that are multiplayer
>people still play
There's largely only one game that fits that so long as you're using sourceports, Doom.
>>
>>3659941
Ultima Online still have people playing, same goes for Everquest and Diablo. Sure there's many more out there. Old online games still going strong are fascinating to me
>>
File: KoF-98.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
KoF-98.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>3660112
>>
>>3660415
You mean Diablo 1 or 2? Because I'd love to play some Diablo 1 online.
>>
>>3660415
I still play EverQuest. The only server that really has a low pop is Zek. EQEmu PvP server has a strong population though.
>>
File: FinalFantasyXI.jpg (28KB, 421x236px) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXI.jpg
28KB, 421x236px
I have a friend who bought FFXI the week it came out and still plays it to this day. It's depressing to see.
>>
Ragnarok Online
>>
>>3660673
Is this real? I wonder if they ever fixed the dual weapons bug.
>>
>>3659941
Quake 1 and Diablo 2
>>
>>3660631
Both, you can still get on battle.net with D1

>>3660665
Why? I wish I had the attention span to keep with an mmorpg THAT long.
>>
>>3660794
>Why?

He used to play all manner of games. Since then he mostly just played that. Also it looks freakishly boring and grindy to me, even compared to other MMOs. I watched him do the same raid three times a week for almost a year just to get a pair of boots with some minor Haste buff.
>>
>>3660845
That's how everquest used to be back in the day. Sounds like final fantasy borrowed a lot from them. Different strokes, I just get jealous at people that master mmorpgs, it's a genre I can and probably will never get in to.
>>
>>3660845
>Also it looks freakishly boring and grindy to me, even compared to other MMOs.
That's really saying something. Not a game for me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.