[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games can give me the same vibes/feels Alundra did? A Link

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: alundra-usa-v1-1.jpg (142KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
alundra-usa-v1-1.jpg
142KB, 600x594px
What games can give me the same vibes/feels Alundra did?
A Link to the Past is good but it feel different.
>>
>>3656354
Nothing is going to "feel" the same, especially if ALTTP didn't. You're developing some kind of autistic fetish for the game.
>>
>>3656372
ignore this faggot
>>3656354
you should play Landstalker, Ladystalker, Light Crusader, Super Mario RPG, or Star Tropics.
>>
>>3656426
you should play Landstalker, Ladystalker, Light Crusader, Super Mario RPG, or Star Tropics.

Pretty much this, for gods sake do not touch Alundra 2 if you're expecting the same as the first, was such a fucking let down. It still depresses me that this game will never get a true sequel despite how the ending video finishes
>>
This game is also surprisingly quality for some bizarre reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS4W67GjHX4

just check out that music
>>
>>3656426
Level 99 autistic gamer boy
>>
>>3656354
young merlin for the snes, also alundra 2 for psx
>>
>>3656354
What vibes exactly are you getting?

>>3656467
Why not just post the best piece without SFX interruptions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXlpzbIl1Bg
>>
>>3656467
If you like that music you should like this as well
https://youtu.be/TFCpdy1erz0
>>
>>3656431
I took the advice of another anon here on /vr/ and got 2 to try for myself. I too was let down a bit. It's still an okay game, but the mood and gameplay didn't give me the same "feel" as OP would put it. This is still one of my most favorite games on the system, but of the little I tried of its sequel, I will say it may be better off to pass (the sequel is like 90's Slayers anime "comedy" in tone and I think it is the polygonal graphics replacing the crispness of pixel art that got to me).
>>
File: Landstalker2.jpg (70KB, 385x434px) Image search: [Google]
Landstalker2.jpg
70KB, 385x434px
>>3656354
If you like the puzzles, and fucken oath you like the puzzles don't lie to me, you need to play Landstalker. Same creative team and important design guys did both games.
>>
>>3657056
get out you filthy fat child
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.