[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The substructure of the universe regresses infinitely towards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: photo.png (107KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
107KB, 251x251px
The substructure of the universe regresses infinitely towards smaller and smaller components. Behind atoms we find electrons, and behind electrons, quarks. Each layer unraveled reveals new secrets, but also new Alpha Centauri threads.

Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "For I Have Tasted the Fruit"
>>
>>3655632
Wow, it's like they seriously don't understand what the word "quantum" in "quantum physics" is referring to
>>
>>3655635
It's a metaphor
>>
>>3655632
I played Alpha Centauri before way back when I was like 6 or 7 maybe. I tried really hard to understand what to do and I was only able to make some car with a drill on it and make some random political decisions with some black dude but never get what was going on.

Now that I am growth enough and my english is sharpen than even I think I will give it a try.

Any recs before start this?
>>
INDIGENOUS LIFEFORMS
>>
>>3655745
Play the true master faction, University.
Remove religious nuts. Remove green. Ally yourself only with ching chong police man.
>>
>>3655632
>>3655635
Prokhor's talking about the never-ending quest for knowledge in form of mocking the word atom (Greek for indivisible). You could put it the other way, i.e. planets to solar system to galaxy and so on.

Btw, quantum doesn't mean Planck length aka "this is how much you can zoom". Quantum means the basic component of universe is quantifiable (into separate strings or w/e), instead of continuous like Newton (uniform) or Einstein (warped).

Also light is (current theory) a wave in the multiverse and manifest itself as particle in each universe.
>>
>>3655861
As University the only factions worth getting into a pact with are Peacekeepers and Gaians/Morgans(not both).

Factions like you if run their preferred social engineering and war you if you don't.

Peacekeepers-Democratic
Gaians-Green
Morgans-Free Market

To have a lasting alliance with Yang you must run Police state which sucks for every faction but Yang (and maybe Sparta).
>>
>>3656170
Also according to a certain theory all electrons and positrons in the universe, are in fact one singular particle that travels back/forth in time, or a single peculiarly tangled tangled supermembrane in M-Theory.
>>
>>3656170
try to imagine gravity as something like a table cloththat's constantly twisting up and pulling the rest of the cloth and the objects on the table closer every place where an object is

now take that gravity cloth and imagine that it had an infinite thread count and was stretched tightly across a drum so that it could carry vibration through the threads and make a sound

now imagine that gravity drum is actually 3D, instead of 2D, and fills the volume of the entire universe

Energy is vibration, and a photon is like a beating on the drum sending out a vibration along it's material. a photon is movement of vibration that travels along just one of those infinite threads.
>>
>>3656232
or a 3D object being rotated into itself and out of itself simultaneously along the 4th dimension, being attracted to other objects with the opposite rotation like the way two gears spinning in opposite directions can lock together but will clash and smash apart from eachother if they spin the same way
>>
>there will never, ever be scientific fundamentalists and math-inspired terrorism
Why even live
>>
>>3656249
>scientific fundamentalists
what do you call fedoras then?
>math-inspired terrorism
I can't confidently say this hasn't actually happened, in all honesty there are a lot of capable schizophrenics out there.
>>
>>3656249
>math-inspired terrorism
Watch the anime series Alexander Wars to taste some of this.
>>
>>3656170
>Also light is (current theory) a wave in the multiverse and manifest itself as particle in each universe.

You need to stop talking now
>>
>>3656729
Me and the father of Quantum Theory of Computation...
https://vimeo.com/127191112

It came from the best interpretation (explain what the Schrodinger's cat paradox and Copenhagen Interpretation can't) of quantum mechanics by Hugh Everett, called Many-Worlds Interpretation:
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/qm-manyworlds/

>>3656232
>>3656239
String Theory(s) have a long way to go. Both in functional explanation (why so), and testability. It's like making a calendar without knowing the reason behind the celestial bodies' movements.

>>3656234
Nice! Matter (and energy) tells space (and time) how to curve. Space (and time) tells matter (and energy) how to move.

Even more than that IIRC. Black hole is warped space and time, it destroys matter and energy. Dunno bout their information tho. Stuck on the surface?
>>
>>3656249
Hmm. Both the advocates of Big Bang theory and the Steady State theory (universe is eternal and uniform) were accusing each other of Creationism.
Meanwhile some Creationist were happy to take the Big Bang or Steady State as validation of their belief. Unholy keks were had

>Math-inspired terrorism
I can think of an obsessed math researcher trying to find a structure out there by making other dimensions/anti-matter en masse/black hole/etc.

Also the debate of whether math is invented or discovered.
>>
File: sjy.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sjy.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.

Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.