[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25 KEDoUilA Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hammer.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P25KEDoUilA

Thoughts?
>>
One of the many reasons why I don't do business with GameStop anymore.
>>
>>3654762
Coming to /vr/ and posting a fucking Pat Contri video and going "thoughts?"
or
"Discuss?"

or
"Why isn't everyone talking about this?"

Is not fucking discussion or a good post.

This kind of shit needs to be purged.
>>
>>3654927
He's on par with MetalJesus.
>>
What I'm wondering is why normies even bother to trade in games for 5c a piece.

Don't Chad and Tyrone feel kind of cheated when the Madden they paid $60 for only gets 5c when they go to exchange it for the [currentyear] Madden?
>>
>>3654927
This is either some huge meme or Pat is posting his videos here.
>>
>>3655045
It doesn't really answer your question, but half of Gamestop's business model is basically being a pawn shop, albeit one with store credit.
>>
>>3655045
convenience and not knowing any better
>>
File: 147274620228.jpg (27KB, 549x443px) Image search: [Google]
147274620228.jpg
27KB, 549x443px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWp3p994N58
>>
>>3655150
think I saw a conker in there
>>
>>3654762
I listened to that for a minute and a half and he didn't get to the fucking point. 0/10 should not own a microphone
>>
I don't know why you would listen to or watch this shit when you could just listen to a gonzo games journalist, a retro collector who dumps everything he collects, and the only human being on the planet who likes bonk more than mario just sarcastically tear apart the industry and know a fucking single thing about what they're talking about and actually care enough to make a funny joke about it
>>
>>3655150
I hate these kind of videos where they just break stuff for the hell of it. Especially if it's the kind of things that aren't in production anymore and are still in good condition.
>>
>>3655045

In my experience, most people that buy every Madden or Fifa don't trade them in, they buy all of them.
>>
>>3655150
Someone should make a counter video where they destroy guns.
>>
>>3657382
>N64 GAMES VS GLOCK 19
>Three metric tons of N64 games dropped on a single unloaded glock
>>
>>3657374
>>3657382
>>3657414
looks like nothing of value was lost though, only a turbo-autist wants to go back and play madden on N64 when they've made like 30 of them and the new ones are perfectly fine
>>
>>3655150
>Bunch of shitty sports and movie games

Nothing of value was lost here.
>>
>>3659539

>calls turbo-autists
>posts on image boards for chinese paintings

Priorities.
>>
>>3661418
no not allowed, if you're posting here too you can't use that as an insult
>>
>>3657381
This, their trade value is so low that it's just better for them to keep them or give them to a friend.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.