[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a poor 3rd worlder >always wanna play SNES and Gameboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: qisrlrv.jpg (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
qisrlrv.jpg
109KB, 600x600px
>be a poor 3rd worlder
>always wanna play SNES and Gameboy
>never had money
>grow up
>chance to emulate them
>many games so can't decide what to pick

help this brother by posting the best snes and gba games one gotta play pls.
>>
File: IMG_5936.jpg (132KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5936.jpg
132KB, 700x467px
U need pic related first.
Then earthbound,chrono trigger, and hagane are great games to start playing!
>>
>>3649525
>inb4 /pol/ spreads it's asscheeks and takes a giant dump on you for not being American.

That being said, man google is your friend and youtube. Just look up top whatever lists for the consoles you want to play, that should cover most of the 'most plays'. Sites like HG101 (oh yeah I went there) are good for more obscure shit.
>>
>>3649535
are you projecting indiefag?
>>3649525
well what do you like op? snes has a shit ton of boring jrpgs if your into that.
>>
>>3649538
>well what do you like op?

open world games like pokemons and platformers. i like Mega Man franchise a lot.
>>
>>3649545
If you love open world games you would love earthbound. It's the best rpg ever made, super comfy.
Also if you like megaman you should check out megaman x2 , x3 , rockman & forte, and hagane,
>>
>>3649545
heres a few platformers
ActRaiser, Demon's Crest, Plok, Kirby, Pocky & Rocky
>>
>>3649538
>snes has a shit ton of boring jrpgs

You forgot all the hundreds of games of other genres that beats the library of any other console from that generation.
>>
The best games on the system are final fight guy, wild guns, evo, earthbound, hagane, castlevania Dracula x, chrono trigger, aero fighters, pocky and rocky 2, harvest moon, space megaforce, and turtles in time!
>>
>>3649525
You didn't even have bootlegs or a pirate market for games?
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>3649525

The plumbers, the donkongs, the metroids and casltevanes, the zeldas, the kirbs, the mega and the bomber men. Sprinkle with disney franchise - A latin and a lying king are a goofy troop.

The breath of fires, the terranigmas, the lufias, the sekrets of the manas and the evermores, the act of raising, the mariopg and your last fantasies.

The turtle and toad, the street hating fighters with killer instincts or some punch outs if you have the BALLZ. Probotect your contra'rian believes for the final fight.

The attack of tetris, the dream course avalanche, the evil moustache forest or the moon harvester will get you super buster.

The bowser racing, the f-0,the toppest of gears, and rally to the university. The luminous sphere fox will guide your way (good luck)

My Autism has spoken, decipher the most as possible and make the best out of it.

>fucking google it ya dink, takes 2 seconds
>>
Zelda, secret of mana, Mario kart, metroid, Mario world, f zero, street fighter. All you gotta have. Ps buy a snes they are very reasonable priced these day.
>>
>>3649709
>>3649705
>>3649565
>>3649554
>>3649551

thank you all. i will try all of them.

>>3649567

rude senpai.

>>3649572

for ps yes. for retro, no. i even didnt find an online place to buy a dreamcast.
>>
>>3649757
here are the ones I would absolutely recommend.
mario world, mario rpg, yoshis island, zelda a link to the past, super castlevania 4, demons crest. act raiser, final fantasy 2, 3, & 5, all three donkey kong countries, super metroid and earthbound.

Try what interests you really I may be missing a few from my head.
>>
>>3649525

What country senpai?
>>
>>3649757
Interesting, we had a guy from Iran awhile back who said that playstation was the first big console to come over there as well.

Guess it's just easier to bootleg a compact disc then a cartridge.

I'll throw you some recommends

For Genesis try MUSHA, Kid Chameleon and Phantasy Star 4.

For Snes try Super Turrican, Actraiser, and Terranigma

Would also like to know if you have any Playstation recommends, doing a similar thing but with that system.
>>
>>3650765

your snes recommendations have a very genesis vibe to them... not complaining, just interesting.
>>
>>3649525
super metroid
the mario games
any ccastlevania
chrono trigger
earthbound
sparkster
final fight
the tiny toons platformer
magical doremi
magical pop'n
megaman 7, x, x2, x3
secret of mana
seiken densetsu 3
anything by a company called quintet
demon's crest
gunman's proof
zelda a link to the past
jetsons, invasion of the planet pirates
kirby superstar
kirby dreamland 3
sky blazer
most disney licensed games
gundam wing endless duel
any super bomberman excluding 2
or just go to hardcoregaming101 like >>3649537 said and play the games listed under snes until you find one that clicks... most of my suggestions are probably there anyway.
I tried keeping reccomendations confined to stuff I played as a kid, and away from long rpgs since those can be too time-consuming for someone new to the system.
>>
>>3651585
I have a bit of a genesis bias, will admit.
>>
>>3649525
Ghosts and Goblins are good, and there's a port of it in PSP. Castlevania ain't half-bad, and its sequels are far better than it. All beat-em-ups are included too.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.