[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK I LITERALLY BROKE MY CONTROLLER WHAT THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: what the fuck.jpg (360KB, 975x985px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.jpg
360KB, 975x985px
WHAT THE FUCK
I LITERALLY BROKE MY CONTROLLER

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING
>>
Playing real games makes babies out of men.
>>
How.
Start from 1-1 when you die. Always.
>>
>>3646282
Why is that?
>>
>>3646296
I've always considered this game a good speedrunning game from my own experience. I had memorized most of the power-up locations in the first few stages that make you run fast and on water that makes it easy to breeze through. If you die late in the game you'll be pretty sluggish on respawn and the game just doesn't seem fun at that point. I'm sure Doom fans can beg to differ but that's just me, though. You do know you can deflect the stars (but not the fire) samurai-jedi style and kill that mini-boss with your sword in one swipe too?

I do the same with Punch-Out too.
>>
>>3646270
You have to actually unironically get good.

>yfw Nintendo of America was in the right for not publishing this game in the west because not even a /vr/etard could handle it.
>>
Is someone going to post the name of this game or just continue being one three three seven bad asses?
>>
>>3647167
You dont know how to google image search you spoonfeeder?
>>
>>3647167
the name is right there in the OP pic, in kanji.
>>
>>3647183
My post >>3646720
>Can you google image search?
was deleted along with others.
>>
>>3647234
Yeah, not sure what happened. Mine got deleted too. At any rate it's Princess Marasume Castle or something on those linse.
>>
>>3647167
>not being one three three seven bad ass
>>
>>3646270
Get good idiot, this game's great.
>>
>>3647167
The Mysterious Murasame Castle
>>
What are some other 2Hard4Ganjin tier games?

Barring SMB2
>>
>>3648623
All the exclusive FDS games are pretty fucking hard.

I just bought a bunch because they're cheap since western hispters only want their american english snes and n64 carts
>>
>>3648623
Nothing comes close to Murasame.
A legend in it's own time. Deserves a franchise.
>>
>>3646405
>my shit thread is still up

THE FUCKING STARS.
I LITERALLY PUSHED SO FUCKING HARD OS MANY TIMES ON MY NES CONTROLLER I FUCKING BROKE THE BUTTON.
>>
>>3648623
Bio-Miracle Bokutte Upa is pretty difficult, but weird. There's nothing like it.
>>
>>3646270
>>3648632
Calm down, dude. Don't play Rocky on the SMS, I broke my finger playing it. If you get this excited about 謎の村雨城, you will probably break more than your controller.

>>3648629
Falsion isn't very hard. Those SD Gundam Gashapon games are bloody murder, though.

>>3648631
It got a TV special starring an idol.
>>
>>3647147
>vr/etard
/vr/gin
>>
File: youre welcome.jpg (15KB, 454x148px) Image search: [Google]
youre welcome.jpg
15KB, 454x148px
>>3647167
You're welcome
>>
File: ee22222ff.jpg (48KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
ee22222ff.jpg
48KB, 500x486px
>>3651384
How far did you get? I've never beaten Clubber Lang
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.