[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You had one job EMiO.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-P 6QhZDFBs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: PRO_1479949412.jpg (177KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
PRO_1479949412.jpg
177KB, 640x640px
You had one job EMiO....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-P6QhZDFBs
>>
>>3641253
nice of them to use microswitches

why does this guy seem so angry about what's probably just a manufacturing issue of some kind? I guess making a video like this could put pressure on the company to do something about it, but overall this looks like a pretty cool kit, and probably just had a manufacturing problem or something. I mean, I get being upset that something you bought doesn't work, but his reaction seems over the top, almost as if it was only done to get attention.
>>
>>3641253

What were they THINKING?!?! Did a human being even test this piece of buffalo diarrhea dookie??

What a shitload of fuck!
>>
>>3641450
What a load of AAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>3641410
*tips Gomorrah*

It's nice to see a calm cool emotionless person such as myself on /vr/.
>>
>>3641410
are you literally retarded?
>expensive product doesn't work
>it wasn't obviously tested at all
>why is the guy so angry
>>
>>3641253
Guy in the video is a major faggot. He should've known by now that the joystick doesn't work on the NES classic. It's a major known issue. Or just ask the company for that adapter to fix it.
>>
>>3642627
I thought I heard that the NES Classic won't work without its own controller in the first port. You can put any controller in the second port and use it, but the original controller needs to be connected.
>>
>>3641450
>>3641454

Go home James. You're drunk.
>>
>>3643098
You heard incorrect. Wii Classic controller works fine in the first port.
>>
Any videos of it working right?
>>
>>3641253
> "I am a collector! I collect physical cartridges!"
> Buys an emulation box with built-in games
>>
File: 031.jpg (300KB, 1280x1686px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
300KB, 1280x1686px
nes classic a shit
>>
>>3641253
>Bought an overpriced third party controller from a reseller
>Didn't do any research before he flushed his money down the toilet
>Goes to reddit for "help"
>Calls himself a collector of cartridges and yet still bought an emulation box

He deserved to have his money taken away for being this stupid.
>>
All kidding and shitting aside, it is pretty shitty that a company would put out something like this without verifying even basic functionality or otherwise doing appropriate QA to have spotted the issue before shipping them out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.