[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey all, was cleaning out my old room at my mums house and found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: the sega card.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the sega card.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
hey all,
was cleaning out my old room at my mums house and found afew of these, i had no idea we even owned them.
are they worth anything?
been coming to /vr/ for a while and i dont think ive ever seen these ever posted
>>
They've definately come up in threads here.

Depending on if they all have their instructions, quality of the boxes, and of course the cards themselves.

Roughly 50 - 100aud depending on the quality.

Very cool to have
>>
>>3639464
cool!
might put them away for another 30 years and give them to my son haha
>>
I almost feel this is b8.

But if it isn't good find dood, these are pretty cool. Not a lot of games used the Hu-Card slot on the MS.
>>
>>3639819
Yeah. It's bait. Just reverse image search that.
>>
He said he found a few of them, not that the picture was of the ones he found.

Everything is fucking bait.
>>
>>3639428
Fucking Sega Card box illustrations
>The boxes will have a photograph of a hand holding an actual size card with the card label on it
>So meta
They were probably trying to emphasize how so-small the cards are I guess.
>>
hey OP here.
its not bait, i googled a stock image because i was too lazy to take a photo and upload it seeing my phones a piece of shit and i couldnt be fucked holding them up to my laptop camera.

i actually found:
4 copies of ghost house CIB
1 copy teddy boy CIB
1 copy my hero CIB
1 copy of Hang on CIB

all pretty good condition..

why the fuck would anyone bait having found these, what the fuck is wrong with this place?
>>
>>3640143
>why the fuck would anyone bait having found these, what the fuck is wrong with this place?

You are what is wrong with this place. Instead of asking "Hey, I found these SMS games, which ones are worth playing" you said "Hey, I found these SMS games. How much money are they worth?".

Your instinct is for financial gain, not for the pleasure of enjoying old video games. Do you see the problem here?
>>
>>3640214
still doesnt really answer the question as to why people would think this is bait. thought this was ALL things retro.....
nice try though
>>
>>3640143
>why the fuck would anyone bait having found these, what the fuck is wrong with this place?

Some people like attention.
>>
>>3640239
Can you not read between the lines?
We hate reselling. We hate the current market. The games are worth as much as they are to you personally, we don't give two shits about what your stupid master system games are worth.

The only place you fucked up is you said your son instead of your wifes son.
>>
>>3640276
who's "we"
poor fag virgins that still live in their parents basements?
>>
>>3640276
how would retro gaming survive if it wasnt for people selling them on for others to experience? you do realize they dont make these games anymore???
>>
>live in Russia
>find dad's old Beatles album
>Beatles were forbidden in USSR and it's their first official album there, published in 80s with much hype
>ebay is full of them and its 5$
>>
>>3640143
The bait response comes from 3 things in your original post
1. The use of Google images instead of an actual photo
2. The typical "hey i found x in my parents basement, what do you think it is???" post which is used 90% of shitty bait threads like the ultra 64 thread the other day
3. The fact your first question was about how much you could flip them for. That could be answered with a quick ebay each since no one except oblivious grandparents these days sells for anything below ebay prices
>>
>>3639428
They're worth a bit. No where close to what >>3639464 claims.

>>3640239
He answered your question. Get over yourself.
>>
>>3639428
can you send them to me? I need to test my Power Base Converter.
>>
Not worth much, really. Maybe My Hero is worth $30 (Australian) but the rest are $15-$20 a piece. Honestly, Master System is probably the cheapest system around. It's popularity (in Australia) coupled with its lack of mainstream internet exposure, like the NES, makes it so cheap.
>>
>>3640214

Fucking this. Just spin off a separate collector forum.
>>
Wish i could clean my room and then find retro games i never knew i owned. Too bad i only end up finding bottles of piss and shit.
>>
>>3639464
Dollary-doo's arn't a real currency you drop bear rooting bogan.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.