[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a sufficient storage solution? The apartment I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1480113781632.jpg (107KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480113781632.jpg
107KB, 1706x960px
Is this a sufficient storage solution? The apartment I'm moving into has these weird closets in the living room and that close. The shelves are just painted wooden shelves the previous owner put in. How can I improve this? Will my games be at risk of anything?
>>
>>3636887
>keeping your games on a "shelf"
>Not keeping your games in a secret bunker out in the woods

Pleb detected. At the very least you should store them in an oxygen tent but whatever. It's your games. Enjoy your self.
>>
File: IMG_1720.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1720.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>not putting your games in k'nex
>>
>>3636887
What do you want out of your game storage?

I keep mine in some drawers beneath my tv for easy access. I don't give a shit if anyone sees them, because I keep my collection of games to play rather than display.

If you care about displaying your games you might want to go for something that looks a bit nicer, and at least stack the snes titles so you can see the end labels better.

If you just want to keep them somewhere safe than that will be fine. I hope its not too much of a pain to get to them, because then it could get annoying when you're sitting down playing and want to switch games.
>>
Wow. We have a bunch of casuals in here.
I put mine into a specifically designed tub that is hermetically sealed and has the oxygen removed from it. That way I can enjoy my games long after I'm dead and gone.
>>
>>3637086
oh shit it's knex
those things were awesome
>>
It's sufficient, but not ideal. Nothing will happen to your games if you keep them dry and out of direct sunlight. Storing them in temp. controlled airtight containers is the best storage for longevity. For aesthetics, proper media shelves would be better, games look far away when displayed at the back of deep shelves intended for books.
>>
go and shogi? i like you OP
>>
>>3636887
I'd say try to somehow get them onto two vertical layers for the carts. Or maybe just stack them vertically.

Also, have those labels facing out and the bottom of the cart against the wall.

Right now I am kinda trying to figure out something myself. I got my games in storage after unfortunately having to move back into my parents house. I am trying to figure out if I can find room for them. Though first I gotta organize all my dad's stuff. No. He's not dead, just old and infirm. I got decades of his disorganization to sort through first. Guess my retro games are fine in storage for now.
>>
>>3638728
>I got my games in storage after unfortunately having to move back into my parents house.

Games are the least of your worries.
>>
>>3638790
Exactly. I got other shit to deal with between myself and my ailing father. Though playing Playstation games online helps me stay in contact with the college friends I moved away from. It's a way to hang out with them when I don't have time to hop on a train.
>>
This is pure autism. I keep them in my butt for easy access on the go.
>>
>>3638859
I'm not underage: the post
>>
>>3636887
Looks like overkill. If all your worldly possessions consist of a handful of games you have bigger things to worry about than this.
>>
>>3638972
Isn't it sadder that I am in my 30s? I'd feel better if I was younger.
>>
>>3637086
I mean, it's a good idea... but talk about leaving your autism hanging out.
>>
Why the fuck are the games the wrong way you waste of space?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.