[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else literally thought this was japanese and this game was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sga02.gif (7KB, 513x135px) Image search: [Google]
sga02.gif
7KB, 513x135px
Who else literally thought this was japanese and this game was made by japanese people when your dad brought this game home on a shareware floppy disk?

Crazy it was actually made by white amerifats from texas.
>>
>>3634150
I actually thought it was Russian
>>
>>3634157
I had no idea what russia was until I was like 12.

I'm Canadian.
>>
What game is that?
>>
I thought all games were Jap games
>>
>>3634264
I thought all games were American. Naivete at its best.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>3634150
>Who else literally thought this was japanese and this game was made by japanese people when your dad brought this game home on a shareware floppy disk?

OP, you are coming across in a pretty racist manner. That statement suggests there is a certain way Japanese games "are." This is dismissive of games with Japanese origins that don't conform to your stereotype. Also, it is pretty presumptuous of you to assume that all games are made by Japanese people. Further, how do you know that it is always the father figure who brings home the video games - what makes you think the woman whose husband he is has to be a stay-at-home mom and just bake cookies and sandwiches all day? She doesn't; that you clearly think she does shows you have been influenced by all the sexist misogynist video games you played when you grew up. Oh, and one more thing: take your hate speech against poor, oppressed floppy disks off my message board (and check your current-year privilege while you're at it). All disks are equal, whether floppy or solid, and anyone who denies that self-evident fact is being technophobic, and that's worse than being Digital Hitler.

I have nothing more to say to you, shitlord. Except educate yourself, maybe? Otherwise, go back to /pol/ before I record you with my iPhone, and put your gross post up on Buzzfeed, and turn you into the next internet meme (it's gonna be, like, super funny. LOL!)
>>
>>3634178
Some things are better left unknown
>>
>>3634260
>Not immediately recognizing the Galactic Alphabet
Commander Keen, one of the early ones.
>>
Back then I assumed all Atari and Computer games were American and all Nintendo and Sega games were Japanese.
>>
>>3634150
I grew up in New York as a Gentile so naturally I saw Hebrew.
>>
>>3634572
Probably because I never played one.
>>
>>3634560
Are you proud of your post?
>>
>>3634976
Yeah. I hope you enjoyed reading it.
>>
File: box-galaxy-758774.jpg (100KB, 606x718px) Image search: [Google]
box-galaxy-758774.jpg
100KB, 606x718px
>>3634150
Better question...

Who else actually deciphered the alphabet before they found OP's pic in the secret level?
>>
>>3635178
Well, did you?
>>
>>3635178

>"Our son has a very intersting hobby, he likes deciphering monoalphabatic substituted alphabets via frequency analysis!"
>>
>>3634150
How did you not know this? I thought you Eurotrash were all proud of how you know different languages.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.