[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I even get the whistle when going swordless in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: PZLE01-507.png (422KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
PZLE01-507.png
422KB, 960x752px
How the fuck do I even get the whistle when going swordless in Zelda? I'm talking about the stupid blue darknuts that you need to bomb. I can't get the bomb upgrade till I kill them so I'm left with 8 and run out whenever I try to kill them.
>>
Try going to level 6 and getting the wand. It works pretty well as a sword replacement.
>>
>>3633274
That's what my plan was but there are too many wizzrobes. There is enough for 8 bombs exact but that's the thing. I don't want to waste my time going back from the start to 6 having to retry over and over to get the perfect timing so I planned on getting more bombs instead to make it at least tolerable but now this happened.
>>
If you're going to complain that it's too hard then just play the game normally instead of intentionally playing retarded.
>>
>>3633257
This is where I also got stuck when I attempted a swordless playthrough years ago.
>>
>>3633302
Pleb.
>>
>>3633290
been a while since I played, but can't you use boomerang/arrows/candles on them? Arrows especially I would try.
>>
Just play the game normally this is a waste of time
>>
>>3633553
sadly not arrows only work on the like likes in that room.
>>3633596
I literally just beat it normally with everything obtained last week and am still in a Zelda mood. I wanted to do this before the 2nd quest. Gonna try to actually play though it without any walkthroughs like I did with the 1st many years ago so I can finally have a pure Zelda experience.
>>
just beat dungeons 1-8 and heading for Death Mountain right now. I know you can't beat Ganon without the sword but I'm happy that I got this far.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.