[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me, or are the prices on retro games starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is it just me, or are the prices on retro games starting to fall a bit?
>>
It's just you.
>>
>>3629759
>>3629762

Yeah, there is always some leeway left or right. There may be a trend going now which has a bunch of resellers looking to move some stock since they've been sitting on it for a long ass time, but overall the prices have been pretty stable.
>>
They're only going up and up, my friend.

The times of people thinking old games aren't worth a shit is long, long gone. Even grandpas and grandmas know vidya is valuable. You can thank the internet and people using eBay to determine prices for that.
>>
File: despair.jpg (66KB, 330x480px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
66KB, 330x480px
>>3629774
Went to a 70~ year old woman's yard sale last Saturday and the only vidya she had was a cib game boy that she said was going to sell for 150 on eBay.
Sounds about right
>>
>>3629825
also a nifty little thrift store in my area with the only remotely /vr/ stuff being a genesis john madden football cartridge behind a glass case for 10 clams.
>>
>>3629825
Hey neat you saved the image I posted once.
>>
What's sad is that I always seem to find expensive games for cheap, only problem is that these games are slightly below /vr/ age. For example I recently found Fire Emblem for the GBA for $3 at a pawn shop
>>
>>3629843
that's a good price

that being said, you gotta test the battery on those games, it might not work
>>
>>3629884
Already checked. I had to dust it out to get it to work (Counterfeits are always in strikingly good condition so I think this eliminates the possibility of it being counterfeit) and there were two saves on it for eight hours of playtime so I think I'm okay with the battery.

What's really funny is the dude at the counter said "Nobody cares about those games so we just stick em in a bin" and the fact that there's a game shop owned by reseller scum RIGHT NEXT DOOR. I beat them at their own game considering that Fire Emblem is the 4th most expensive GBA game (According to Amazon it's at $52 and I'm excluding actual consoles and CIB bundles)
>>
Yea it's jsut you
>>
>>3629891
nice
>>
>>3629759
It's just you you delusional neo nazi drumpftard.
>>
>>3629927
literally what?
>>
>>3629759
Stop buying shitty games.

Your obscure shovelware on ps1 cant compare to the likes of sm64 which has skyrocketed in demand.
>>
>>3629759
ITAJJR?
>>
>>3629987
Don't mind Ian, he's been a little under the weather lately so he's been shitposting on /vr/ a little bit to pass the time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.