[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was playing Duck Hunt when suddenly my friends showed up at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: images (4).jpg (30KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
30KB, 443x332px
I was playing Duck Hunt when suddenly my friends showed up at my house and laughed that I still play "old and boring" games like this. One friend told me to try the new games, as he unlocked his phone to the notification of a raid on his base on COC.
Why do these people make fun of us for playing old games? Is it really that funny?
>>
>>3627350
Of course it is, you're playing a fun game, he just can't express it correctly, thus he think his reaction needs to be to laugh at the game not with the game.
>>
File: When will it GET OVER HERE.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
When will it GET OVER HERE.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I can tell this is going to be a calm and collected thread full of reasonable and open minded people having nuanced discussion.
>>
>Friends

There's your problem.
>>
>>3627350
People who laugh at you and not with you are not friends, anon. He's just a soulless doll who only jumps on the current trend until it's gone. I bet if you ended your friendship you'd never see him again
>>
>>3627350
>friends
>>
>>3627372
This. A true friend will not only not laugh at you, but ask for a turn to play next.
>>
File: well.jpg (59KB, 573x490px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
59KB, 573x490px
>>3627437
>>3627370
>>
>>3627372
I think that you have to tolerate to be laughed at by friends to a degree, it helps build honest relations.
>>
>>3627350
>One friend told me to try the new games
My default answer to this kind of thing is "I don't recall asking for advice".
>>
Well, it is weird. There are thousands of games available to you, many of which you have yet to play, and you choose to sit in your house and play a very simple game that you must have played hundreds of times as a kid.

I mean, I wouldn't be on /vr/ if I couldn't relate. I get shit for playing games at all. But they'll shrug it off if it looks somewhat complex.

Even so, your friend is a dick. Who wouldn't be down for a bit of Duck Hunt with friends? That would be the best time to play it.
>>
File: 1424257633315.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424257633315.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>3627350
Shit happens.

I was doing some volunteering to get an old computer for retro gaming. Cause that's all most of them are really good for, though everyone else there was shamelessly ignorant of that principle.

( I did end up losing track of track of myself, and putting in a lot more effort into that shit and wasting far more than was due for me to get a goddamn discarded computer, so this shit's all extra bothersome )

Well, this one guy there who listened to open source "news"/podcasts a lot caught me mentioning that onboard video pales hugely compared to cards. So, he bursts out laughing at me, realizing he can clobber me with the gamer label. Twerp.
>>
>>3627350
Maybe THEY should try OLD games.
>>
>>3627350
>as he unlocked his phone to the notification of a raid on his base
There is your answer. They can't understand the concept of having an attention span and reflexes to play something that isn't "tap screen here, tap screen there, wait 15 minutes while something happens"
>>
Us gamers, huh?
>>
>>3630368
Are you perhaps a baby boomer?
>>
>>3627350
What they do now will be mocked by future generations. This is nothing new or ground-breaking. Just ignore it OP, it really shouldn't get to you.
>>
>>3627350
but dick hunt is boring. if it was operation wolf or freedom force they'd think it's kick ass. just kidding, normies gonna norm, that's what you get for having friends
>>
>>3630779
>that's what you get for having friends
Why are so many of you like this?
>>
>>3629885
This. it's a simple game, but I don't know anyone who flat out hates duck hunt.

Though maybe I'm getting old and new gamers will find it too dated to play on a crt.
>>
File: 1474939609371.png (82KB, 402x399px) Image search: [Google]
1474939609371.png
82KB, 402x399px
Seems 50/50 on the loners/friends scale in here. You fucks really think having friends is the problem kek? So what if you have friends who like older games? Like I have? Friends still a problem? Wew, now I need a shower.
>>
>>3629962
how old is that image?
I'm a newfag so I can't read UNIX time and haven't been there long enough to have seen this earlier
but it's funny; is that supposed to be a Gentoo pin?
>>
>>3630789
Millenials are dumb faggots who make for terrible friendships for INTx's
The kind of person we'd like is rare IRL, so one may as well not even try
>>
>>3627350
US RETRO GAMERS RITE GUIZ??????? GIEF UPVOATZ PL0X
>>
File: 1479606786443.jpg (95KB, 897x869px) Image search: [Google]
1479606786443.jpg
95KB, 897x869px
>>3632890
>>
>>3632890
>Millenials
I love it when pretentious retards spell this world wrong. And being a friendless loser doesn't make you a special snowflake but enjoy the coping mechanisms I guess.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.