[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which version should I play and what's the best method of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: snatcher.jpg (44KB, 664x428px) Image search: [Google]
snatcher.jpg
44KB, 664x428px
Which version should I play and what's the best method of playing it? Can't really justify spending money on this, so free methods.
>>
Get an ISO of the Sega CD version and a copy of Genesis Plus GX.
>>
>>3626780
>Can't really justify spending money on this

What version were you going to spend money on anyways?
>>
PCE-CD if you want the whole story.
PC-88 if you want the original version
PS1 or SS if you prefer flashy changes
Mega CD if you're a dumb American
MSX if you're completely retarded.
>>
>>3626946
>Mega CD if you're a dumb American

Pretty sure there are more English speaking companies than America that have people who can't read Japanese unless there are finally some fan translations of the other versions aside from MSX.

Really wanna play that PCE-CD one if there is. Please don't be raising my hopes up now.
>>
Just play the Sega CD version on real hardware on a CRT using a Justifier for the shooting sequences. The differences are minimal and you can see them all in about two minutes. The Sega-CD is higher resolution and IMHO the music and sound is better. It has slightly more gore and slightly less sexual content you basically miss out on a couple tits and a butt in the SCD one, and the girl the butt belongs to is only 16 in the PCE version. Snatchers also look more like Terminators in the PCE version.
>>
>>3627008
>and the girl the butt belongs to is only 16 in the PCE version.
So? That's a grown woman.
>>
>>3627008

I'm not going to buy all that for one game.

It sounds like it doesn't really matter which version I play.
>>
File: fedora_g_robinson.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_g_robinson.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>3626946
>everyone who doesn't speak nipponese is a "dumb american"

*tip*
>>
>>3627098
Oi oi oi, that's a FEDORA you're mocking. You're meant to mock TRILLBYs.
>>
>>3626946
>PCE-CD
missing the ending isnt it?
>>
>>3627142
That's the PC-88 and MSX.
>>
>>3626780
Mega CD version unless you know moon.
>>
>>3626780
Is Policenauts better?
>>
File: IMG_3366.png (387KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3366.png
387KB, 640x1136px
>>3626780
You an buy a bootleg sega cd version
From etsy.com for like $14
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.