[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with Urban Strike for the Game Gear? Why is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: urban-strike-usa-europe.png (155KB, 252x348px) Image search: [Google]
urban-strike-usa-europe.png
155KB, 252x348px
What's up with Urban Strike for the Game Gear? Why is it so expensive? Someone in a local trading group listed a loose copy for $70, which I thought had to be a mistake. After looking on pricecharting it seems to have jumped from $8 to over $100 in the last year. For the last couple months it has been hovering around $70. What caused it to spike?
>>
It had a very small print run. I've seen more copies of both junction and rise of the robots than urban strike. And those are two of the rarest games on the system. 70$ is not bad, complete copies sell for over 200$+
A lot more people are collecting game gear games now. Across the board systems as a whole have gone up, megaman for game gear has doubled in the past year as well as a lot of the harder to find games such as captain America + avengers, earthworm Jim, predator 2, double dragon, shining force sword of hijya, etc.
>>
>>3626610
Pretty retarded. That game is not something in demand to play really. Its just an inferior version of a sequel series. Its still mass produced. Because nobody bought it its worth 200? no thanks. I don't want to spend that much on something mass produced in plastic and was designed to waste a few hours over twenty years ago. If you are paying that much for a game you are getting raped by resellers. There is no other explanation.
>>
>>3628131
For real tho
I can get the genesis versions of all those games from my local RETROGAEMSSTORE. for 3$ EACH
>>
>>3628131
this.
Autistic collectors
>>
>>3626624
>junction
>rarest games on the system

Junction on GG isn't a rare game by any stretch of the imagination
>>
>>3628131

Then get out of collecting.
>>
>>3628131
You're just mad you can't get a copy.
>>
>>3628170
It had the second or third lowest production rate out of all 233 us release game gear games.
I am talking about actually rare as in hard to find/not many units made. A game doesn't have to be stupidly expensive to be rare.
>>
>>3628170
>that game isn't rare
>Final fantasy vii on ps1, now that's rare
>>
>>3628369
>It had the second or third lowest production rate out of all 233 us release game gear games.

source?

I see rarityguide.com has it as 94% rare, but that's just not true at all I've been buying game gear games for over two decades and I see Junction in the wild all the time. I mean there's a bunch of copies on e-bay right now for a few bucks sitting there unsold so they're obviously not to hard to find.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.