[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the "Identify" skill actually identify items?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Does the "Identify" skill actually identify items? Cause I have a bunch of artifacts that just say "this is mysterious...". Also what is the point of stuff like "Leadership"? I understand that Freya asks for it, but why does it have multiple levels

also which Valkyrie Profile is your favorite?
vp thread
>>
>>3626123
Those are for sending your troops to fight in the war.
>>
>>3626123
>also which Valkyrie Profile is your favorite?
Valkyrie Profile 3: Hrist ;_;
>>
>>3626128
Ok so what do i do with these artifacts? they dont do anything, like "Sealed Box: a mysterious box...".

I'm almost about to get the bad ending because i've been keeping all these useless artifacts
>>
>>3626148
They should make that game.
>>
File: Best Valk.jpg (450KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Best Valk.jpg
450KB, 1000x750px
>>3626123
Those are skills you need for the Einherjar Frey(It's not Freya, the translators fucked up) asks you to send to Valhalla, you can't use them and have little utility other than flag checks for your reward points and general performance.
>they dont do anything, like "Sealed Box: a mysterious box...".
Those are Items you'd generally want to send to Odin as they can't be used for much, the only item you'd want to keep besides a few weapon and armors is the Golden Fowl, all the rest you can send it to Odin straight away for max reward points.
Of course you don't know which item is useless unless you check it on the inventory, but again, just keep the Golden Fowl and maybe the Holy Water since it can one shot a certain nasty undead boss late on in the game SPOILER!(it's not Brahms).
>>3626148
Motherfucker
>>
You can't get the best ending on this game without checking a guide.

It's ridiculous.
>>
>>3626123
>Does the "Identify" skill actually identify items?

No.

>Cause I have a bunch of artifacts that just say "this is mysterious...".

Most of them can be transmuted into something useful.

>also which Valkyrie Profile is your favorite?

The first one. I really don't care for VP2.
>>
>>3626172
that ship has sailed i'm afraid. too bad, really.
>>
File: my waifu.jpg (226KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
my waifu.jpg
226KB, 1200x1600px
>>3626172
But they did
>>
>>3626223
Kek.
>>
>>3626174
>Of course you don't know which item is useless unless you check it on the inventory,
yep this is what i'm struggling with. thanks for the post though. im gonna just search the name of the item on google right after i find it
>>
File: 1266166167333.jpg (521KB, 1096x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1266166167333.jpg
521KB, 1096x1169px
>>3626163
You can easily get the good ending while keeping all the artifacts.
>>
>>3626263
im at 21 evaluation. i sent 2 guys to Asgard, but i still have a ton of days until Sacred Phase. im on day 11 of 24
>>
>>3626267
You're good as long as you don't drop to 0, I think.
>>
File: IfOnly.jpg (105KB, 600x698px) Image search: [Google]
IfOnly.jpg
105KB, 600x698px
>>3626172
>>3626196
>>3626148
>>
>>3628643
shiiiet don't make me sad friendo
>>
Should I shell out the money for the PS1 version, or is the PSP version alright to play instead?
>>
>>3629172
Download the ps1 version on psp for free
>>
Fill me in on this VP3 Hrist meme, I only played VP1 and dont remember her
>>
>>3629202
She's rather minor in VP1, but we learn that there are 3 valkyries : Lenneth, Silmeria (MC of VP2, in stasis in VP1, in Brahms Castle if I remember correctly) and Hrist (Black valkyrie in a flashback sequence of VP1).

In the DS game, VP : Covenant of the Plume Hrist even appears to bitch about how she didn't get her own game.
>>
>>3629202
>I only played VP1 and dont remember her
How can you not remember her when almost a whole chapter is devoted to her highjacking Lenneth's body?

She's the elder Valkyrie sister, the one most loyal to Char and with a hateboner for Iron Tager, so best Valkyrie.
>>
>>3629326
Never finished and I played it a long time ago, I don't think I'd even got to that part.
>>
>>3629326
>>3629343
She only shows up in the good ending path. Without playing with a guide, one wouldn't even know about her.
>>
File: User38_pic139_1225510193.jpg (19KB, 300x401px) Image search: [Google]
User38_pic139_1225510193.jpg
19KB, 300x401px
>>3629274
>Covenant of the Plume
seriously underrated game with the funniest seraphic gate and the most deliciously evil villain

i spoilered this for a reason, proceed on your own responsibility
>>
>>3626148
That's everyone's favorite. Exist Archive is supposed to be as close as we're going to get, but I haven't had time to start playing it yet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.