[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a great deals thread I bought a legit copy of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 1117162253.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1117162253.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Let's have a great deals thread

I bought a legit copy of Pokémon red at a yard sale for $1
>>
File: 1117162257.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
1117162257.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
Also, a (formerly) sealed copy of shaq fu as well for a dollar at a flea market... I might get the poster framed.
>>
>>3623284
You absolute buttfucking queer. I cannot believe you paid that much.
>>
Now go sell that Red to some hipster doofus for $60
>>
File: IMG_20160922_183927.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160922_183927.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>3623284
Got one for $10 later traded it for a no label fire red. The silver cube and games on the right side I got for $50
>>
>>3623292
did you get it from a reseller or just a random guy you asked?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I got TMNT Hyperstone Heist from goodwill for $5 once. Fantastic condition, original case/manual included, I could hardly believe it.
>>
>>3623332
$5 is pretty expensive for games at a goodwill
still cool that you found anything /vr/ at one though
>>
>>3623336

That is complete nonsense. Most goodwills markup their games needlessly due to the retro game craze now. If you find a packaged game like that for under $5 consider yourself lucky
>>
>>3623342
I'm guessing it depends on the area but I have around 5 goodwills near me and all of them charge 2 to 3 dollars per game, but it's all ps2/xbox games. I did find a beat up copy of john madden football for 50 cents in the vhs section, but for the most part they probably put the good stuff on their auction site.
>>
>>3623284
You're evil, anon. I would at least have handed 5 bucks to the poor kid or the mentally challenged adult.
>>
>>3623323
Just some random guy at a yard sale in my neighborhood
>>
>>3623358
Lol, he had it a table with a whole bunch of other shovel ware game boy games
>>
>>3623363
Oh wait, it was on a table next to a bunch of lamps and shit
>>
File: 20161118_000117.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20161118_000117.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
guy was getting ready to move, wanted to get rid of shit in his garage
got everything for $50
he said he had some genesis and n64 stuff tucked away in his storage too but he was hesitant about selling it
>>
>>3623379
Nice
>>
Today's find. Two N64 pads, GB transfer pak, plus controller extension cables and I think two AV cables. I haven't gone through the bag in detail yet.
$13, or free when that Pokemon Gold cartridge in the transfer pak goes up on eBay.
>>
>>3623385
unfortunately the pocket is dead but it can still be salvaged for extra parts I guess
>>
>>3623537
Wouldn't happen to have a power supply with those av cables?
>>
Got a Gamecube w/ gameboy player (no disc) and no cords for $10 a few days ago, just need a ac adapter and SD media launcher and I've got a soft-modded GC I can use to play GBA games at 240p on my CRTs

few weeks ago I got a bundle of Saturn shit (no console, just games and accessories) for $100, had Marvel Super Heroes and RE:DC both CIB (as well as some other decently priced stuff like Alien Trilogy CIB, NBA Jam TE CIB, and Darius Gaiden disc only), as well as a Mission Stick, 3D Control Pad, Arcade stick, light gun, and arcade wheel.

missed out on an SNES Jr. with Megaman X2/X3 (among others) for $40 on OfferUp a few days ago, still fuming about that one. Hadn't even been up for an hour, it was some old antique lady who had no idea what she had. she also sold a top loader NES for $20
>>
>>3623801
was that snes lot on the vidya catagory or another one?
>>
>>3623801

not sure desu, I just search keywords like nintendo, sega, nes, that kinda shit
>>
>>3623851

meant to quote

>>3623841
>>
File: idiot.jpg (112KB, 1015x828px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
112KB, 1015x828px
>>3623854
all I get is shit like this
>>
>>3623856

well yeah 99% of it is garbage like craigslist, and the good shit is gonna be gone in hours, that's why you have to scour it at least once/twice a day. barely missed out on a Genesis/CD combo w/ games for $75 as well. Missed a complete GC w/ GB player (AND disc) for $25 once too, just keep swinging and you'll find a solid deal like I did with the Saturn lot (Marvel Super Heroes CIB alone is worth almost $150 RE:DC CIB is $70, Mission Stick is $80, the entire lot is worth over $400 even if you assume you only get 75% of the going rate on Ebay, although I intend on keeping everything but the shovelware games)
>>
>>3623856
>>3623859

tbqh you might be better off searching in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and sucking up the 45 minute drive, West Palm metro isn't gonna have shit compared to that area. OfferUp definitely works best if you're in a major metro area
>>
>>3623336
It was shoved in among the DVDs so it's a miracle it remained for as long as it did. I almost missed it myself until the odd thickness of the case drew my attention.

I could have made 50-100 bucks on eBay if I wanted, but it was one I was looking for so I consider it a jackpot.
>>
chrono trigger for $2 from goodwill right before the retro game craze hit it big
>>
>>3623886
Damn... I remember those days, I could pick up some decent games for dirt cheap... I picked up a copy of Super Mario All Stars w/ Super Mario World and a the Small SNES for $20. My uncle sold all my shit to buy heroin though because it was at my grandparents house
>>
>>3623284
I got one CIB for $5.

>>3623801
>soft-modded GC
kek
>>
NES with original box, all instructions, two controllers (still with the plastic covers that they came in, lol)
Eight NES games (five with boxes): SMB, Duck Hunt, Turrican, Pirates, Captain Skyhawk, Krusty's Fun House and two others I've forgotten
Orange gun

the whole lot for five pounds
>>
>>3623284
Bought a gameboy micro famicon edition in near mint condition for 20 bucks.
>>
I honestly have too many to share so I'll just post the most recent deals. Found Donkey Konga/Bongos CIB for $5 at goodwill last week which is weird because I haven't seen anything other than shitty ps2/xbox games in years there. It was hiding in the board games. The other 2 were n64 related since I haven't bought anything in awhile for it and I needed a system as a christmas present for my brother-in-law. Was waiting for a nice CL ad and after a couple days it finally hit. N64 w/expansion, 3 controllers, 3 controller paks, rumble pak, games were Mario Kart 64, SM64, Turok1&2, Killer Instinct Gold, PW64, Magical Tetris, Hangtime and Goldeneye. All with the manuals and even the N64 carrying case for $75. The last deal was a friend ended up getting rid of his 64 and asked me if I wanted to buy the rest of his games for $20.
>>
File: micro.jpg (76KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
micro.jpg
76KB, 800x500px
>>3623784
Nope. Two controllers in a bag with a tangle of cables.

Almost forgot about this. Found it (minus the HK game) at the Goodwill surplus store. Haven't the faintest memory of what else I scavenged that day, but I paid $10 for the lot.

Waiting now for the charger I ordered
>>
Found a near mint N64 with 2 controllers at Value Village for $25. The thing looked barely used, and the sticks on the controllers were stiffer than a 12 year olds dick
>>
File: segas.jpg (3MB, 3188x1793px) Image search: [Google]
segas.jpg
3MB, 3188x1793px
Got this Saturn on CL for $25 a few weeks ago.

The guy said he had a broken Genesis as well and asked if I wanted it.

Unfortunately I haven't been able to fix it (Didn't power on which I fixed, but now it can only boot a handful of genesis games and all master system games from my ED)
However, Toe Jam alone is worth $40 which will pay for a standalone Genesis 2.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.