[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who's played this? I 100%ed this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IndyJones.jpg (57KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
IndyJones.jpg
57KB, 640x443px
Am I the only one who's played this? I 100%ed this game when I was 4 years old, and didn't know cheats existed, and now after 16 years it's still amazing.
>>
I have also, it's a really good game that flew under the radar due to being licensed, rare and completely unemulatable for years (though I think that's been fixed recently). As there's no Tomb Raider on the N64 it's the next best thing.
>>
I really liked this game =(
>>
i played the infernal machine for PC..

i remember i paid some fucking clown in highschool, probably grade 8 so around 2000 $30 and a stack of DVD-R's for this game, this was just when Warez etc was coming out so i didnt know how to pirate stuff yet, clown gave me 1 CD then gave me the 2nd one like 3 months later after i had forgot about the game :/
>>
>>3622921

i can't find a copy in decent condition around here
>>
>>3622921
The PC and N64 version are different. Obviously because of CD-ROMs versus cartridge.
Still own the PC CD-ROM. Not very Retro but I still own Emperor's Tomb too.
>>
>>3622921
This is in my N64 backlog. Picked it up after a Victor Lucas review.

>>3623264
Yeah, the cart I picked up is pretty dingy.
>>
File: CLAW.png (173KB, 256x308px) Image search: [Google]
CLAW.png
173KB, 256x308px
OP here. Had the PC version, but the N64 cover was the best image I could find. Technically I still have it, but the two CDs are copied onto the ones I have, so they're not the original CDs.
Not sure how you guys at /vr/ are about emulation but I'm resorting to doing it to play it again, because the game technically only works on 32 bit systems. And my laptop is a 64 bit system, so I can't play it without emulation.

Oh, and other than Infernal Machine, I also had pic related (still own the original CD). If anyone wants to play it, I recommend using the resources on here: http://kapitanpazur.piasta.pl/en/downloads.html
The links are good, and they still work.
>>
>>3623665

You're on /vr/.
We have no problem with emulation, be it game-console-emulation or hardware-emulation.
>>
>>3623715
I have a problem with males emulating females though, especially when they install voluptuous hardware
>>
>>3623715
Sorry, I just never post on /vr/, and Infernal Machine and Claw were my fucking childhood, along with that one 3D Woody Woodpecker platformer for the PC/PS2.
>>
I've never played it, always shied away from it because I've heard it was awful.
>>
>>3623796
OP here. It has good puzzles, atmosphere, and music, and the plot's not that bad for a game from 1999. Standard Indana Jones fare. It's also really difficult on later levels, because you'll probably die a lot from tons of reasons - though the PC version has a quicksave feature.
I got the PC download from http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/ndiana-jones-and-the-infernal-machine-pc/. Not sure where you'd find the N64 version, but from what videos I've seen of it, that one has a classic Legend of Zelda type item loadout where you can choose items to put in slots to switch to out of the menu. And apparently the default control scheme is exactly that of Majora's Mask as well, so there you go.

Claw, on the other hand, is really difficult for a side-scrolling action-adventure platformer from 1999. It's not awful at all, but you'll feel like you yourself are once you keep dying to the same shit. I know Dark Souls "git gud" shit is a meme now, but this is from 1999, where difficulty was a real thing. Timing platform jumps and button inputs, like holding the direction and jumping off a swinging vine, etc., are core things to get good at to progress. Also, the plot is decent, music and atmosphere/ambience are great, and all the levels have really nice background art and coloring to them. Already posted where to download Claw in one of my posts above.
>>
File: indydesktop.png (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
indydesktop.png
57KB, 640x480px
Is pic related the most underrated Indy game?
>>
>>3624179
OP here. I've never heard of or played that game, but now I have the urge to. Care to enlighten me?
>>
It's a really cool game that deserves a remaster/re-release. It's better than Emperor's Tomb, IMO.

PC version has better textures and fewer bugs, and also better animation. N64 has better lighting, better controls, and some mechanical and level design improvements. But it's also got bugs out the ass because most of the port team got reassigned to Battle for Naboo. It's a tech marvel on N64, though.

N64 emulation isn't good enough for general play, but that will hopefully change in the near future.
>>
I won this game from a competition on Nickelodeon, where you had to answer some question about Animorphs. I knew, because I'd already read the books, so I just called in before the episode even aired and won a copy of it, for some reason.

It was alright
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.