[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else used to play this game? I loved it as a kid but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Last Battle.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Last Battle.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Anyone else used to play this game?

I loved it as a kid but could never even get past the second boss. Very difficult game.

Apparently it's Hokuto no Ken in the original version, but the translators changed the names of the characters and named the game Last Battle instead, which explains why the dialogue makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>3621164
Jump kick is OP. I do agree it is a pretty bastard hard game (and also mediocre) but it had a lot of potential.
>>
>>3621164
Just like Black Belt on the master system.
I had no idea why the enemies exploded but boy, I loved it.
>>
>>3621164
This is a game that would be better with some extra lives and continues. It's already hard as balls, and the fact that you have to complete it all in one flawless run is ludicrous.

>could never even get past the second boss.

Is that the fat guy with a floating ball thing? I think you have to power up first. I don't remember how, but I think if you kill enough people, Kenshiro rips his shirt and becomes stronger.
>>
File: manly-as-fuck.jpg (216KB, 749x755px) Image search: [Google]
manly-as-fuck.jpg
216KB, 749x755px
>>3621240
There was also that one woman boss that needed to be attacked using certain attacks in a specific order in order to actually get some damage to stick. It made no sense in Black Belt, but as it turns out the boss was originally Souther, a character that in the comics had motherfucking dextrocardia situs inversus totalis invalidating the main characters' pressure point-based attacks and making him nearly invincible until they figure out they just need to reverse the pressure point locations

The original game is still interesting to play: there's tons of different visuals and locations, and a whole boss that didn't make it into Black Belt since he's an actual giant and wouldn't work in the localization's "realistic" setting
>>
>>3621248
Yeah, if you defeat enough mobs he rips his shirt and when you attack he throws a flurry of punches or kicks.

But that still won't help much if you don't know the attack patterns of the bosses and how to defeat them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.