[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it. I beat Zelda playing for the first time ever, without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161114_215253~01.jpg (2MB, 2889x1970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161114_215253~01.jpg
2MB, 2889x1970px
I did it. I beat Zelda playing for the first time ever, without a guide.

Is it worth doing the second quest? I almost feel burnt out from the experience.
>>
>>3620096
how many times did you die?

I bet it was a lot. lmao. You died a lot.
>>
>>3620096
The second quest is just the first quest rearranged, so if you beat the first one, you already got the experience. It's just for those who want the experience again without knowing where everything is at.
>>
>>3620096
Congrats sir, I'm on 2nd quest myself after beating 1st quest last week. I say stick with it; it's a hell of a toboggan ride. And hard as fuck.
>>
>>3620097
I think 50 in total. Is that a lot? Is it enough to satisfy you?

>>3620098
Maybe after a break

>>3620126
Godspeed Anon
>>
>>3620098
>The second quest is just the first quest rearranged
With invisible passages that are both 1-way and 2-way, old men that demand rupees or a heart container, and red Fire Fairies that prevent you from using your sword until you touch a blue one.
>>
The second quest is literally "burn every bush, bomb every wall to proceed". The first quest has hints telling where to look for everything, the second one doesn't. Dungeon 7 is the most extreme example, forcing you to burn bushes with no directions using only the blue candle.
>>
When I first played it as a kid I died like 130 times
>>
>>3620151
You can also drink a potion or visit a fairy to cure the effect of the red bubble.
>>
I found this game pretty fascinating at first, because it actually gave you clues as to where to find things, and I drew my own maps and all, but after that one fucking dungeon full of fucking wizards I got pissed off and bored and whipped out a walkthrough for the rest of the game.
>>
File: 1473075744347.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1473075744347.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>3620129

Not him, but KEK, FIFTY!?
>>
File: 1456492333438.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456492333438.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>3620764
Baby get angry when mean game is too hawwwd
>>
>>3621757
This. Biggest problem with gamers today.
>>
>>3621757
Shut the fuck up nerd, the dungeon with the thousand wizzrobes and the guys who eat your shields was the worst thing ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.