[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best all-purpose arcade cabinet? Will mostly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

What's the best all-purpose arcade cabinet? Will mostly be playing low-res games (neogeo, shooting game pcbs), but also some high res, like naomi

Egret 3? Blast city?
>>
>>3619765
Astro City is my personal favourite. Just comes down to personal preference really
>>
>>3619789
astro doesn't do high-res. Only medium and low.

What do you think of the blast city?
>>
>>3619765
>high res
Are you writing like a retard because you think people here are retarded? If so, why ask here? Are you aware no cabinet is "high res", only the screen is?
On the off chance you're not a total fucktard a tri sync nano in an egret 2 would be ideal.
>>
>>3619801

Not him but I have an Astro, Blast, and some Neo candy model. I had to replace the monitor in my Blast because the tube seemed to have some discoloration that didn't appear to be linked to a magnetization issue so I can't comment much on the stock monitor. It was replaced with an NOS Wei-Ya that looks alright. Probably not as good as a Nanao and it is a flat tube instead of curved, but it gets the job done.

As far as cabs with native tri-res, a good bet will probably be a Blast City (the stock monitor is a Nanao which are a generally liked brand - low/med res Nanaos are what you will find in stock Astros). Other than that, the Atomiswave and the Egret 3 have tri sync monitors. Not sure where you live, but what you can easily find will probably depend on country. You can look through the following site for other models with native tri res monitors:

http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sammy_Atomiswave_SD
http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Taito_Egret_3

I personally like the look of the Blast City since it really has a "presence" to it compared to the other two models that I mentioned, but that of course is just preference.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.