[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I NEED HELP So, I'm trying to run popful mail on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

GUYS I NEED HELP
So, I'm trying to run popful mail on the retroarch and I have a problem
Where do I leave the Bios file?
Do i need to extract the zip bios file?
What produxt file from the zip version I use?
Best core to run the game?
>>
>Where do I leave the Bios file?
Get the retroarch BIOS pack from here:

http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Emulator_Files#Multi-System

and extract it to your Retroarch/system directory.

>Best core to run the game?
Genesis Plus GX
>>
>>3618881
Is the bios file a .bin? Also, I'm trying to run this on android
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-45-00.png (250KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-45-00.png
250KB, 1080x1920px
>>3618881
I got this folder, what now?
>>
>>3618889

Go to Settings>Directory>System/Bios Dir and select that folder.
>>
>>3618892
The whole folder or just one of those files?
>>
>>3618895

The whole folder.
>>
>>3618895
ALL OF THEM
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-57-14.png (67KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-15-08-57-14.png
67KB, 1080x1920px
>>3618892
This happens with that folder , it doesn't recognize the files, I select use this directory with the blank files but it crashes, I played it on a shittier phone before with a different bios file (I don't remember ) and with the .bin popful mail rom
>>
>>3618904

I have no idea what's the problem. Another option is to just copy the bios files to the same folder where Popful Mail is. Make sure "System/BIOS Dir" is set to <Content dir>
>>
>>3618904
>with the .bin popful mail rom

If you have multiple files, always select the .cue, or else some of the music may not work
>>
>>3618915
Other bios files that work?
>>
>>3618915
How do I do that
>>
Pls I need help
>>
OP here, I did it, it's a little tricky , you need to rename the root of the bios to bios_CD_U.bin in android, then you rename the bios to bios_CD_U and paste it with zarchives app in the settings directory of retroarch(you have to extract the bios to a .bin file but zarchives does that too), then you unzip the rom to a .bin file and use that file to run the game, I hate and love retroarch
>>
Retroarch is like if byuu was super autism president of Emulationstan.
>>
>>3621030
Not that guy, but I embrace it. I have a shitty disposable laptop which I turned into an emulation station and retroarch combines everything I ever wanted. You hook it up to your TV through hdmi, fire it up and you can choose any system you like. Great for quick hopping through multiple systems without having to juggle through different emulators to get what you want if you have a friend with ADHD.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.