[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who knows the source of this (if it's actually from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1468890851529.gif (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468890851529.gif
44KB, 500x500px
Anyone who knows the source of this (if it's actually from a title)?

I am gathering resources using this sprite style or similar. Feel free to recommend others.
>>
I think it comes from one my dreams.
>>
File: MSG2.png (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
MSG2.png
16KB, 384x384px
Metal Slader Glory, an adventure game with mechas and hot waifus made by HAL for the Famicom and later remade for the Super Famicom, that gif is from the SFC version.

Pic related is from the original Famicom ver.
>>
File: 1478469602980.jpg (7KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
1478469602980.jpg
7KB, 250x205px
>>3615398
Thank you, anon! Appreciate it.
>>
It's weird to think they made a VN specifically for the NES. You'd think this would be based on a PC-88/98 game, but nope. Totally NES original. The Sega Master System had 1 or 2 VNs too.
>>
File: Famitan Flyer.jpg (212KB, 620x876px) Image search: [Google]
Famitan Flyer.jpg
212KB, 620x876px
>>3615409

Another one that comes to mind is Famicom Detective Club
>>
>>3615409
Searching the Stars, The Story of Mio
>>
>>3615409
Even the GB had visual novels. Some were disappointing sequels to unique shmups.
>>
>>3615376
Metal Slader Glory.

Some dude was working on a translation, but that seems to be going nowhere.
>>
>>3615409
It's more of an adventure game than a full blown "visual novel".

There are close to 100 adventure games that came out on the NES in Japan. The genre was HUGE there in the 8-bit generation.
>>
>>3615376
>all these fucking gorgeous to looka t sprite art bu the games have shit gameplay

Why can't a guy blow a couple of load AND play good vidya at the same time?
>>
>>3615659
Most so called visual novels as actually adventures. Properly it should only apply to a handful of Leaf games like Kizuato, Shizuki and To Heart.

>The genre was HUGE there in the 8-bit generation.
It always was.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.