[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vr/ I've recently found my old gameboy SP, going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 61Hu0Q57GpL._SL1280_.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
61Hu0Q57GpL._SL1280_.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Hey /vr/ I've recently found my old gameboy SP, going to be having surgery in a month from now...I really don't have time to hunt down and buy the games I want to play, are these worth it? It's about $50 on amazon.
>>
Supercard is much cheaper but has lower compatibility... About 40% the price but only plays 90% of the games (or there abouts)
>>
Is the ability to play almost every game you want from the GBA library worth 50 bucks?

Of fucking course.
>>
Is that the best GBA flashcart out there in terms of performance?
>>
>>3602390
No the ED GBA is, fckin jew wouldn't make it GBC compatible too though.
>>
>>3602216
That's a shit price for that card and there are dozens of clones you can pick up for cheap second hand. I've got a whole box of GBA flash carts. Nearly every DS I picked up second hand came with one of these and an R4. At that point the GBA cards are literally worth pennies because the DS and R4 are easily worth the 5 bucks I paid. Anyway, if you want a new one or your mom won't drive you to the flea market you can still get that for a lot less than $50 plenty of places.
>>
>>3602216
I have this one. It was a pain to get the roms on and for some reason my saves keep disappearing. Tried multiple SD cards but no dice so I can't really use it. Probably should spring for the everdrive.
>>
yes it's worth it. on some sites it also comes with a sd card. mine is filled to the brim with gb/gbc/gba games. it's like you instantly save a lot of money?!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.