[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize that Barba's name was always the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Same Shit.jpg (425KB, 906x1540px) Image search: [Google]
Same Shit.jpg
425KB, 906x1540px
>yfw you realize that Barba's name was always the same as Volvagia's in Japan
I just realized that Volvagia is literally the Barba battle in 3D instead of a 2D side scrolling perspective. They both emerge from holes in the ground and spit fire if you're not quick enough to hit them.
>>
Holy shit, you're right. Zelda II is so much more connected to the rest of the series than I remember.
>>
>naming your monster Barbara
Dumb as hell
>>
>>3598945
Zelda 2's underrated. It may not have necessarily been a step in the best direction, but it sure as hell wasn't a step in the wrong one.
>>
Did anyone save that post that one anon made a while back about how Volvagia is a symbol for a vagina and Link has to hit it with his Megaton penis in order to become a man?
>>
>>3599132
Found it in the archive, a classic post: >>2301704

The climactic battle with VolVAGia involves having to identify when and where to position Link, and by his extension his Megaton penis, in order to strike at the head of the dragon as it emerges from seething, boiling pools of magma - this dragon is quite literally stewing in its own juices. Notice that the dragon follows no set pattern, appearing at random from one of nine holes in the arena. It is unpredictable, unfathomable, operating without rhyme or reason, and Link must do his best to keep up with its whimsies and fancies - much like a man attempting to pursue the female orgasm. In this sense, volvagia is both clitoris and vagina. This epic clash is staged around the concept of seduction and finally consummation - Link must initially work hard to identify the g-spots/ around VolVAGia's clitoral head in the initial stages of foreplay, working hard to keep the dragon in a state of arousal. This metaphorical pursuit of a woman's pleasure literally takes flight as VolVAGia takes to the skies, mimicking the moment of climax - the dragon's soaring and roaring flames are clear parallels to the screaming ecstasy of the female orgasm - notice too that Link must continue to strike at the dragon even as it flies, much as one must keep groinally thrusting throughout a woman's orgasm.

The origin of the word "fuck" can be found in the Germanic languages, where it's translation means "to strike." In France, the orgasm is called "le petit mour", or little death. What this means taken together is quite clear - Link must keep fucking the dragon in order for it to experience the final release.

What is more, Nintendo were far from irresponsible in their graphic depiction of teenage sexuality. If Link fails to use adequate protection throughout the boss fight, VolVAGia will indeed leave his penis with a lasting burning sensation.
>>
>>3599131
Yeah, public perception has changed over the years. I think it's fairly widely accepted now that Zelda II is a fucking great game with a few annoying gameplay quirks.
>>
>>3599167
I mean it is the game where Link ended up fucking Zelda.
>>
File: Error.png (2KB, 256x200px) Image search: [Google]
Error.png
2KB, 256x200px
>>3599141
I remember that thread. Had a whole spiel about hidden meaning in the actions Link takes in OoT and relating them to manhood and such.

Anyway, Zelda II is not the sequel I would've wanted from LoZ, but it is still okay. I would've preferred a Zelda II to be more like SMB2 (Japan) aka the Lost Levels compared to SMB than the Doki Doki Panic reskin we did get for SMB2 (US). Although I suppose that's what LoZ's second quest was for, but I'd still pay good money for more of that. Well, aside from ALTTP and OoT and...

One of the biggest problems I have with the game is the grinding for exp. Although not required to beat the game, grinding to max stats is a bitch. The exp gains for the later enemies doesn't scale well with the required exp for those later "levels". Also, if you're near a level, better grind to get it before saving, otherwise, sucks to be you. Had the save files been able to keep track of exp earned towards the next level, I might be more forgiving. Although if you're emulating, then this is a non-issue. But for those of us that played it on console and still do...
>>
And yet the 2D version was still better in every way.
>>
>>3599347
nowadays she only fucks aladdins
>>
>>3599131
I'd say it was a step in the best direction since it took what worked in 1 and fleshed out the combat.

Even if someone thinks it didn't move the series in the best direction, its influence on the later games in the series is massive.

The whole "black sheep" nonsense is revisionist history.
>>
>>3599373

what was especially harsh were those enemies that took away EXP.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.