[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Grew up with the Final Fight trilogy >They're hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: sor2.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sor2.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Grew up with the Final Fight trilogy
>They're hard but fun beat em ups
>Finally get my hands on a copy of Streets of Rage 2
>Beat it on hard without using a continue by spamming GRASSHOPPER GRASSHOPPER GRASSHOPPER

So Genesis/Megadrive babies prefer SOR2 because it's super easy I take it. You don't even have to learn patterns of bosses like you do in Final Fight 1 like Sodom.

The soundtrack didn't impress me too much either. Not compared to the stuff in Final Fight 3 especially.
>>
>aracde games are better than console games
You don't say.
>>
>>3596056
>Hard
Try Mania. It's quite fun.
>>
Im calling bait. Streets of Rage 2 is a pretty hard game. If you played it for the first time I dont believe you beat it on hard. Also the soundtrack is totally bodacious so that confirms bait.
>>
File: sadfrog retard.jpg (16KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog retard.jpg
16KB, 234x216px
>>3596071
>Final Fight 2 and 3 were arcade games (they weren't)
>>
>>3596090
Lost most of my lives to the first Soda Popinski (used a pipe on the second) and Shiva

Rest of the game was smooth sailing.
>>
>>3596056

>things that didn't happen.
>>
>>3596056
>picking Axel
>not even playing on the hardest difficulty
how bout you get your shit together
>>
>>3596056
>Final Fight "trilogy"
Well, I prefer to call it "Final Fight and its two shit straight-to-SNES sequels no one needed"
>>
>>3596056
That's "Grand Upper" you dolt.
>>
I like the first SoR better
>>
Final fight 3 has such a shit OST with the same track played as BGM for like half of the levels. Then there's the choppy animations topped off with a limit of 3 enemies on screen with massive slowdown. Only nintoddlers would waste their time with that game.
>>
>>3596687

>FF3 shit OST

kys
>>
>>3596056

try Very Hard or Mania and come back, hard is 2 ez
>>
>>3596056
Good bate, mait.
>>
File: hank.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>3596056
>GRASSHOPPER
Kek'd
>>
>>3596056
I can beat Final Fight 2 and 3 but I can't come close to beating SoR2. It makes me upset everyone has beaten it but me.
>>
File: Maki & Lucia.jpg (71KB, 736x1007px) Image search: [Google]
Maki & Lucia.jpg
71KB, 736x1007px
>>3596634
but waifus
>>
>>3597543
Why does Capcom create such underrated waifus only for them never to be seen again
>>
>>3596890

I thought it was GRANDPAPPA!
>>
>>3597838
Capcom isn't know for making intelligent decisions.
>>
>>3597543
Maki has other apperances but Lucia is best and they forgot her
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.