[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at Value Village >find a bag with two N64 controllers,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 67b.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>at Value Village
>find a bag with two N64 controllers, only $3 for the pair
>take it because I only have one controller and it's a good deal
>they're dirty as fuck, but nothing I haven't dealt with before, shouldn't be hard to clean
>start taking it apart so I can clean the gunk out of the seams
>look in the expansion port on the back of the controller
>there's a fucking petrified wad of chewing gum jammed in it, blocking one of the screws
>mfw I have to literally chisel the gum out with a precision screwdriver
Honestly, what kind of kid does that shit to their controllers?

What kind of disgusting shit have you had to deal with when cleaning old video game stuff?
>>
>>3595003
You get what you pay for
>>
The short answer is by adult standards, kids are insane.
>>
>>3595020
I never did shit like that as a kid.
>>
Bought a ps2 at a goodwill for 5 bucks said broken disk drive. Figured I would replace it for cheap and pass it on to a friend or keep it depending on the rest of the condition. Get home, open the bitch up because drive wasn't opening with power
>mfw used condoms inside
>>
>>3595070

Same m8, I have no fucking idea what is wrong with some kids.

Had a friend during childhood who would eat a ice cream cone, have it drip all-fucking-over themselves, and then pick up a fucking controller without having cleaned their hands in anyway.

It disgusted me, and if they were ever over at my house you bet your ass that they washed their hands before they could touch my shit.

I still shudder thinking of how abhorrently sticky their controllers were.
>>
>>3595003
>What kind of disgusting shit have you had to deal with when cleaning old video game stuff?

Dust.

Thermal Goop.

Brominated Flame Retardants.

Dell parts, but then I go out of my way to avoid those.
>>
File: tmp_596-1474585362269454256346.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_596-1474585362269454256346.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>>3595003
>disgusting shit
I see water bugs (mini roaches),

All
The
Fucking
Time

When I buy stuff used or from thrift stores. I won't even bring shit in the house anymore until I get a look inside first.
>>
>>3596294
This is a sane thing to do, with bed bugs on the rise again.

Fuckers can latch on to random shit (like that cool toploader you found for $10) and go a while without food. Then, once you bring it in your home, set up shop.

Hell, you can pickup a bed bug at a restaurant, if the person who sat in the booth before you had them and one fell off his clothes when he was eating.
>>
>>3596383
Right, never leaving the house again.
>>
>>3596443
>implying you were before
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.