[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody do a /vr/ costume for halloween this year? I went to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: hairier.jpg (966KB, 1632x2464px) Image search: [Google]
hairier.jpg
966KB, 1632x2464px
Anybody do a /vr/ costume for halloween this year?

I went to a party last night as the Space Harrier. The gun didn't work out so well (material and paint difficulties) but I think the concept is worth trying again in the future.
>>
Halloween is too expensive tbqh. Dressing up as something simple like Pauline or HM!Claire could have been cheap though.
>>
>>3590940
This thread isn't /vr/

Post over at /Soc/
>>
>>3590954
Oh loosen up and have some fun for one damn day of your life.
>>
>>3590960
Dont tell me what to do Jessica.

Follow the rules, anon. It's more fun that way.
>>
>>3590964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCfDK5vhOS0
>>
>>3590940
You have an extremely punchable face.
>>
>>3590970
what makes you say that?
>>
>>3590972
Your face does.
And the fact it makes me want to punch it.
>>
Holy shit you look like a flaming homosexual.
Honestly you look more like a chav than space harrier.
How long did it take you to put the gun in your ass?
>>
>>3590995
>Whose that anon dressed as?
>Why is he dressed as some 90s gay guy
>Who invited him anyway? Why isnt he dressed up
>Whats that silver thing? WTF
>Why isnt he dressed up? its halloween ffs
>>
>>3590940
Sorry about your thread OP.
>>
File: ff7 cospray.jpg (100KB, 640x521px) Image search: [Google]
ff7 cospray.jpg
100KB, 640x521px
>>
>>3590940
Looks good OP, only problem with a costume like this is that when you put the gun down you kinda just look like an 80s dude. Did anyone recognize it?
>>
Should have dressed as Char with those sunglasses.
>>
>>3591141

Not that anon, but most of my cosplays literally just look like I'm not cosplaying. People rarely know who you are so be prepared for that.

>>3590995

And if he is gay?
>>
>>3591068
where's the rest of the sword going
>>
>>3591145
Char doesn't wear sunglasses like that.

Quattro Bajeena, on the other hand, does.
>>
>>3591146
>but most of my cosplays literally just look like I'm not cosplaying
whats the point then?
>>
>>3591173
Cool people hate to look like they're trying very hard especially when they are.
>>
File: Touma.jpg (82KB, 960x892px) Image search: [Google]
Touma.jpg
82KB, 960x892px
>>3591146
>but most of my cosplays literally just look like I'm not cosplaying
>>
>>3591173

I enjoy the character and want to dress up as them. Not everyone needs to dress up as some hyper popular character like Asuka or Cloud.
>>
>>3590940
Nice costume OP.

Ignore the virgins dissing you, their Halloweens are spent masturbating at home.
>>
>>3591141
yeah, that's harrier though

Nobody recognized me but I knew that would be the case, it was with 'normie' friends.

>>3591151
I considered that too but I'm not buff enough yet. Next year will be better for that though, plus doing this costume coincidentally gave me some nice parts to use for future stuff.

>>3591337
Appreciate it mate, I noticed some /v/posting in other threads this morning too, figured somebody was bored and decided to stir some shit up. I'm glad the thread looks to have turned around, though I'm still hoping to see some other anon's costumes posted.
>>
>>3590940
I will be dressing up as bootleg virgil from devil may cry 3 right now im getting the trench coat soon after my driving class
>>
>>3590974
lol
>>3591146
>And if he is gay?
there is no, and, if or question mark faggot

I would have been embarrassed to be near you.
>>
>>3590940
I really wanna hang out with you right now but only if you stay dressed up like that and talk about the fantasy zone.
>>
>>3591547
I'll do it but you gotta be Opa-Opa
>>
File: fridaythe13thnesjason.jpg (103KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
fridaythe13thnesjason.jpg
103KB, 432x288px
I'd go as NES Jason, that'd be a great take. People automatically know who he is, and people who've played the game might pick up on it.
>>
>>3591582
How are you gonna dye your skin blue?
>>
>>3591585
Just going to paint some gloves and a second, undermask (under the hockey mask, that is) the needed colors.
>>
File: skeet.gif (370KB, 468x362px) Image search: [Google]
skeet.gif
370KB, 468x362px
>>3591585
>implying I need to
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.