[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good retro games to play with my husband's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (37KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37KB, 852x480px
What are some good retro games to play with my husband's daughter?
>>
dont know, have to ask the wife.
>>
File: 2389662-genesis_worldofillusion.jpg (3MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
2389662-genesis_worldofillusion.jpg
3MB, 1534x2100px
disney, two player co-op, easy but fun.
>>
>>3590787
Skunny Kart or Wacky Wheels, Fuzzys World of Miniature Space Golf, Lego Island, Monster Bash, Jazz Jackrabbit, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago, Strip Poker...
>>
All women love Mario Kart. This is a certainty of life just as sure as death & taxes.
>>
>>3590801
One thing I recently noticed about this; the levels you play are difference based on whenever you play as Donald, Mickey, or both. For years I thought I had just imagined the stage on the surface of the water with the palm trees.
>>
It's uncomfortable calling her that. If she's your step daughter, don't call her that. Just call her your daughter.

Pretty much any easy, multiplayer game works fine for 6-10 year olds. Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Tekken 2/3, Mario Party 3, etc.
>>
>>3590930
OP was obviously just doing a reversal of the "my wife's son" meme.
>>
>>3590930
cuckquean
>>
>>3590932

I'm aware but it's still upsetting.
>>
>>3590928
yes, two-player even has a christmas level. pretty great this time of th year.
i think in one player mode Donalds levels are a little harder than Mickys
>>
>>3590909
Who doesn't love Mario Kart?
>>
>>3590963
I don't get upset when my mother's husband calls me his stepson. Scrape the sand out of your vagina.
>>
>>3590963
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>3591024
>>3591026
did you guys seriously fall for that bait
lol
>>
>>3591023
For a lot of people u gotta skip ahead to mk64
The original is too hard
>>
>>3591026

It's just shameful when parents refuse to acknowledge their kids due to being adopted or step-kids.

>>3591054

How is it hard?
>>
Popular games include "leave her in the car" and "drown her in the tub"

>4chan: Reinforcing that women are monsters since 2005
>>
File: Untitled14.png (654KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled14.png
654KB, 1280x720px
>>3590963
>something is upsetting you on the internet and everyone needs to know about it

Die special snowflake
>>
>>3590787
currently my brother's sister is loving

SNES Mickey Magical Quest
SNES Lion King

shes 7yo, and she and my mom play both enjoy mickeys coop, mom isnt even doing it for bonding, shes hooked
>>
>>3590787
How old? How much experience with them does she have? How much do you? Pic related?
Chip&Dale:Rescue Rangers on NES, or more or less any game in similar tone with coop option.
>>
>>3590787
In my experience, chicks dig Tetris and Dr. Mario.
>>
>>3590787
>>3592236

>husband's daughter
>brother's sister

we're getting a little too deep into this
>>
>>3595680
I think it's a riddle, and those anons are actually talking about themselves.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.