[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't want to like this game, but I've really been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png (101KB, 256x189px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Man_X_Coverart.png
101KB, 256x189px
I didn't want to like this game, but I've really been enjoying it so far. Using the blaster shot only so far, but the final boss segment is pants on head retarded.
>>
do yourself a favor, stop after x4.
>>
>>3589110
>I didn't want to like this game
Why?
>>
I can't fathom why you wouldn't want to like it, but there's a reason X spawned such a long-lived franchise. The problem is X1 was the best and each game afterward just got exponentially worse.
>>
>>3589120
Op here, I wouldn't even play x4. Everything about it seems sub-par compared to x1, including the music, level design, and bosses. A lot of the bosses are padded out with having to wait and causing an insane amount of damage to make up for their lack of difficulty. But, then again, a lot of bosses in x are piss easy (the penguin and hawk come to mind)
>>
>>3589136
X4 has the best music in any of the X games you cuck.

https://youtu.be/v08Q0JPtHl8
>>
>>3589161
I disagree. It's all easily forgettable. Now, some of the tracks in x are amazing, like the Mandrill boss and the boss that throws his horns at you.
>>
>>3589161
> Music alone makes a game worth playing

You realize this means Sonic '06 is a good game, right?
>>
>>3589110
I was never a fan of the chargeable buster in Megaman games, but I still really enjoyed X. It's a really well-designed game.
>>
>>3589178
Some people really think 06 is a good game so...
>>
>>3589167
None of the tracks in X1-6 are forgettable.
>>
>>3589161
>>3589874
Best OST coming through https://youtu.be/hQYQfDylKYM
>>
>>3589110

Why did you not want to like it? I bet your an underage kid, they usually say shit like that. X4 was also pretty good and the last game worth playing in the series.
>>
>>3589889
I have reasons for not liking the series.
>>
>>3589120
X5 is passable. It was supposed to end the series.

X6, X7, and X8 are all shit. X6 has its die-hard fans though.
>>
>>3590361

Did it tie you up and rape your family in front you?
>>
>>3590478
That's what Capcom essentially did in the future.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.