[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game is this??? I played it a long ass time ago, and a couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: reworked-village.png (441KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
reworked-village.png
441KB, 544x416px
What game is this???
I played it a long ass time ago, and a couple year ago when my internet was out for a few weeks..
You start off in some forest chasing after a boar or something with your friend, and once you get it cornered, you fight it and hear a noise coming from town. once you get back to town, you find everyone you knew was dead your family included. you are then advised to seek out your uncle or some wizard guy on the outskirts of the region in some hidden place.

It has 2d graphics and a very jrpg theme.

Anyone know what game i am thinking of because it is bugging the fucking shit out of me that i cant remember.
>>
>>3582715
What system?
>>
>>3582717
snes most likely
>>
>>3582715
looks like your average RPGmaker game
>>
>>3582720
that is just a rando pic from my downloads folder that looks like the game i think. im not sure if thats it or not.. I dont think it is since i played it years ago.
>>
>>3582723
>>3582719
Is this you, OP? Do you not know what system you played the game on? It would be a large help to know for sure
>>
>>3582715
Secret of Evermore?
>>
>>3582715
It sounds like Suikoden II, although the details are slightly wrong.
>>
>>3582735
yes, me. Gonna go with snes.
>>3582739
Nope, but this game plays very similar
>>3582741
Definitely not, the sprites are not nearly as articulate as this game.
>>
>>3582715
Was the combat action based? Like you got sent to a separate screen for combat an it was sideview, right? Pretty sure it's one of the mana games I can picture it but no clue. I know I played it on GBA and snes though. The GBA version was the first time it was officially translated
>>
>>3582795
I believe it was action based.. But the more i try to remember it the more it kinda gets polluted with other games i've played that are similar to it.

I love the mana series so it would make sense if it is one, but as i look through the pictures on a google search they dont really match up.
>>
>>3582805
Tales of phantasia. At least that's the game I'm describing in my last post. Name just came to me. Star ocean starts in a similar way though but without the murder.
>>
>>3582809
>Tales of phantasia
Fuck that's it. Damn. Thanks bro
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>3582809
Here's the boar fight.
>>
>>3582816
CHESTER.
Yeah this is the game for sure.. I cant remember if he gets captured or something after the boar fight. Been so long since I last played.
>>
>>3582719

Are you a fucking retard? This doesn't look like the snes at all you cunt
>>
File: top.png (28KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
top.png
28KB, 512x448px
>>3582849
Are you? He posted the shit GBA port, but it was originally SNES.

Brush up on your SNES knowledge.

Pic related.
>>
>>3582849
read the thread if you want to bitch.
>>
>>3582898

Never did meet those dudes in the SNES game. I wonder if they are mad that I took their kill?
>>
TALES OF PHANTASIA
>>
>>3582715
sounds kinda like breath of fire 1 or 2.
>>
>>3583070
>>3582960
See
>>3582814
>>3582819
>>
Castle of the winds. Old Windows game
>>
>>3582715

seriously faggots, it was one reverse image search away

a-pawn-and-a-knight

https://rpgoveryonder.wordpress.com/tag/a-pawn-and-a-knight/

image is 500x400, can snes output that resolution, but anyway look at that sun shining above al layers, no 4th gen game looks that sharp pretty
>>
>>3582715
Tales of phantasia
>>
>>3582715
Looks like NTRPG2
>>
>>3583909
I'm pretty sure the pic is unrelated
>>
>>3582715
Tales of Phantasia, SNES
>>
>>3583909
>Picture unrelated
>Too fucking ignorant too read the post
>>
>>3582898
OH SHIT I played this ages ago but never finished it.

Time to rev up ZSnes
>>
>>3584331
>>3584936
This.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.