[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kirby games would you recommend if I liked kirby superstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1422071899254.jpg (48KB, 348x319px) Image search: [Google]
1422071899254.jpg
48KB, 348x319px
what kirby games would you recommend if I liked kirby superstar for the snes? I played the nightmare in dreamland for the gba and I hated it
>>
>>3571539
What did Superstar do better than Nightmare in Dreamland?
>>
>>3571543
well, IMO the soundtrack was better(I'm not in nostalgia mode I've been playing both games since last saturday and I have the same opinion as 5 years ago) the graphics and the explosive vibe were better, the partner mechanic was really creative , I have the feeling that the attacks are more restricted in NiD
in what both games failed IMO:
having an edgy character as metaknight is retarded it doesn't blend in the kirby atmosphere , they should have made more antagonists like dynablade,Nova and Dedede
>>
>>3571543
>>3571553
also, credit where it's due, the enemy design is better in NiD
>>
>>3571539
I recommend every Kirby game. While some are better than others, there's no such thing as a bad Kirby game.
>>
>>3571573
really? I only played the superstar , NiD,and dreamland for the gb , what are your favorite kirby games?
>>
>>3571539

Kirby Dreamland 2 and 3
Kirby 64
Superstar Ultra on DS for the new modes

They all features fun as fuck gimmicks

You can also go for the other kirby games, I had a fun time with all of them
>>
>>3571585
any romhacks?
>>
>>3571583
I would say my top 3 are Super Star, Triple Deluxe, and Kirby's Adventure
>>
>>3571539
Super Star is a bit of an anomaly, a spinoff if you will. Most Kirby games don't have as many complex moves for Kirby to pull off. They only recently really started to adopt Kirby Superstar's play style.

Amazing Mirror is like a hybrid of Superstar and Nightmare in Dreamland/Kirby's Adventure, but it's a metroidvania.. which I guess could appeal to you if you liked Great Cave Offensive maybe??

The Wii and 3DS games play a lot more like Dreamland, but a great deal more casualized.
>>
>>3571652
you retarded cunt I was talking about kirby superstar , I just compared the NiD with superstar , go play pokemon go
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.