[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got pic related. Completed Knight on beginner. Had fun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 204x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 204x179px
Just got pic related. Completed Knight on beginner. Had fun. Any tips and tricks?
Also F Zero general
>>
File: tips and tricks.jpg (329KB, 869x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tips and tricks.jpg
329KB, 869x1200px
>>
Get F-Zero VS if you want multiplayer.
>>
File: 445236723.jpg (51KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
445236723.jpg
51KB, 400x299px
>>3570714
>Completed Knight on beginner

You beat the easiest league on a difficulty level meant for children. Try getting used to the controls, abuse of the triggers, learn the tracks, etc. and then go for the expert. This game is really worth mastering.

There's also BS F-Zero 2 which is basically the same game with different tracks and vehicles.
>>
>>3570714
Yeah. Hold down when going over ramps for longer jumps. When I was a child I couldn't beat the one snow stage with the long ass jump until I finally figured it out.
>>
>>3570714
>not playing Knight on Master with the Golden Fox
>>
>>3570791
FZVS is good not only for the multiplayer. You can also run against no rivals or retarded NPCs on any track you want without the need to play an entire league.
>>
>>3570791
Is there any website I can meet someone to play F-Zero VS with? We could do that in /vr/ too. A lot of people play this game here.
>>
>>3571047
Wew lad thx. I failed on this one too for the same reason!
>>
F-Zero X was the my first F-Z game, and then I played GX when that game was released. I was heavily addicted to both and easily dumped 100 hours into each. Then I went to the original F-zero and the game just seems to empty and lifeless compared to its sequels and I just couldn't get into it. I hope I'm not alone in this particular experience.
>>
Ok guys. Just won Queen on beginner. Also completed Knight on beginner a few more times. Getting the hand of this slowly
>>
>>3571047
You should do this for every jump. If not, you take a slight bit of damage when you hit the ground.
>>
>>3572196

I must say I really hate that early 3D graphics. Some games make it work, but not F-Zero.

I also think games like F-Zero get ruined by forced originality in the leves. All that wierdly bending and twisting courses, arena commentator yelling into an empty room and disco-lights.

>tl;dr
nope
>>
>>3570714
>Knight
>Beginner

whoopdee shit, get fucking good faggot
>>
>>3572312
How about not being faggot and up the difficulty?
>>
>>3573874
Chill dude, getting there. Completed Knight on standard this evening.

Also completed Kirby's Dreamland because nostalgia
>>
>>3574695
>Completed Knight on standard this evening.
Straight firsts? I was playing for the first time in ages the other week - Knight and Queen on standard. Took me a while to get all firsts.

It would always be some bullshit like one of those exploding cars on a tricky corner on the last lap.
>>
>>3574707
Actually, I don't remember. Been playing this game so much for two days that my runs get mixed up in my memory. But probably not desu
>>
>>3574707
I also set a time of 2.08,32 on Mute City 1. Is that good?
It was in practice
>>
>>3574695
Why not try a more challenging league on beginner? You should do fine on that level and you'll learn more with the experience. Knight League is really just a tutorial competition at best.
>>
>>3574727
I completed Queen, cf. above. But I've always been shit at racing games, so I ease into it. I rage quit when I crash more than once, so I take it slow and try getting gud slowly and enjoying it
>>
>>3572196
actually the exact opposite. Fzero X and GX feel sterile compared to the original
>>
Death Wind II is the bane of my existence.
>>
>>3574778
GX does. X is the best racing game ever.
>>
>>3574758
>I rage quit when I crash more than once
I suggest that you get used to crashing, because once you get to the higher difficulties and the CPU drivers start cheating like mad, it's going to happen a lot.
>>
>>3574758
Have you tried not being a faggot and getting good, as in diving head first into high difficulties? Fzero will push your shit in no matter how you ease into it.

I can't wait for you to play GX, since you will inevitably kill yourself.
>>
best mute city time?
>>
>>3576881

Didnt really play today. Played Hitman 2016 and D3 with my gf
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.