[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling that I am the only one here who has played this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Eldeanfront.jpg (55KB, 250x421px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Eldeanfront.jpg
55KB, 250x421px
I have a feeling that I am the only one here who has played this. It's an old RPG on saturn. I was obsessed with it despite the awful load times. The music was great though. Anyone ever play it?
>>
I own it, its a pretty fun game, shame about that working designs translation, though
>>
I owned it. Loved the music and scrolling clouds\shadows. Wouldn't mind a Steam rerelease. Not Chrono trigger epic but a good romp to tide over the Sega faithful
>>
I remember it being mildly pleasant. Nothing special but nothing really bad about it either. Kinda the same way I feel about Lufia.
>>
Its currently in my Saturn. This and Shining the Holy Ark were my favorite RPGs for the system. Shining Force 3 is great as well.
>>
File: IMG-20161015-WA0015.jpg (1MB, 3600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161015-WA0015.jpg
1MB, 3600x2160px
>>3563510
>I have a feeling that I am the only one here >who has played this. It's an old RPG on >saturn. The music was great though. >Anyone ever play it?

Trying since yesterday using retroarch, i like the graphics and the music so far.
>>
>>3563564
STHA is top tier
>>
It's a 6/10 game. Just about interesting enough to make you want to finish it. There's really nothing that memorable about the game apart from it's got a really relaxing atmosphere.
>>
>>3563736
Yeah 6/10 is about right. I tried playing it but the awful writing and working designs VA was just too much.
>>
>>3563510
The english translation devolved into crazy talk with pop culture references. It was entertaining, though.
>>
"Be careful out there, Swordmaster."

That's all I got.
>>
>>3563510
I own a copy too. I remember the battles or loading for the battles were unpleasant, and that WD actually had to work to improve it from it being even worse in the Nip version.

Isn't this the game with the WD translation for a city called "Chestoria" or something?
>>
>>3563510
IIRC isn't there that merchant chick with the big eyebrows?
>>
Well it might be interesting if it has the same ecchi stuff that Lunar does. *searches pics*
>>
>>3563510
I bought it just to have it during my 'collection phase', but I never played it. My brother started it and never finished it. He told me it was pretty average from what he played. I never got around to it myself.
>>
File: IMG_20161017_012809.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161017_012809.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Nice sounds
>>
I like it. Charming game in my opinion.
>>
>>3563583
My Saturn battery finally died, now I have to start all over again.
>>
>>3563510
I played it, never beat though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.