[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend begs to borrow your controller >brings it back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

>friend begs to borrow your controller
>brings it back the next week
>"um, I know it's not the one you lent me but I accidentally it so I got you this one instead"
>pic related

third party controllers thread
>>
>LOL I accidentally it
>I accidentally the whole thing
>>
what kind of retard needs to borrow a controller
>>
>>3562816
it was fairly common back then when a few of your friends were poorer than your so I though I'd use the scenario to discuss third party controllers.
>>
That d-pad looks better than the actual PS d-pad, and it has more face buttons, I'd thank him.
>>
>>3562806
>Those star buttons
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>3562816
>i never had any friends who are niggers or spics
Fucking racist.
>>
>>3563075
atleast my controllers never got "accidentally"
>>
>save up to buy SN Programpad for snes
>it sux donky dik
>>
>>3562816

Only big morons who are TOO DUMB to buy their own ones! Right my man???
>>
>>3562882
it's supposed to be a programmable controller. Not sure how that would work but if the buttons were nice quality then it would make for a sick ass 6 button pad.
>>
>>3563104
correct my dude
>>
>>3563075
eastern yurop reporting in
never seen a nigger or a spic in real life until i was twelve and even then they're rather uncommon outside big cities
i didn't have nigger or spic friends not because of choice, but because of circumstances
>>
>>3562806
I never lent shit to friends as a rule, and my parents (later myself when I got a job) always bought first party. Feels good.

But then also feels kind of bad because I've never seen all this crazy shit.
>>
Happened to me with a nes game.
Learned my lesson
>>
>>3563189
They're supposed to let you program button sequences (like moves for fighting games) and on this particular model you could assign them to those 2 macro buttons instead of a regular button..had a few programmable controllers back in the day, the programming function was kinda of hit or mis
>>
>>3563829
You did. Eastern youropoor are the euro version of mexicans. Just look in the mirror.
>>
>lets play Nintendo 64 like the good old days
>"oh no"
>1 stick with a worn out joystick
>1 missing the A button and appears to be leaking jam (?)
>2 third party monstrosities without handles
>quit before 1 round of Goldeneye is over because "its hard to go back once gaming has evolved so far"

cool
>>
>>3565194
Maybe you shouldn't be trying to play "like the good old days" when you were a retarded poorfag and play like a grownup who can afford things and learned how to wash their hands. Or did you just never grow up and never get a job?
>>
>>3565162
i'm white
>>
>>3566138
So? You think that somehow automatically makes you special? Eastern youropoor coming to western Europe to suck on the teat of the welfare state are great so long as they're white? I always knew you were scum. Now I know you're nazi scum.
>>
>>3567147
>nazi
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3564162
it might have worked nicely for fighting games but I cannot think of any genre that would require programmable buttons.
>>
OP,all you had to say was
>here's your controller bro
What's with this long-winded OP
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.