[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wondering to buy a 3ds,saw pic related a day ago.How do I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image_11.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image_11.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
Wondering to buy a 3ds,saw pic related a day ago.How do I make this setup?Do I just install emulatore or needs some special launcher?Also,is the 3ds a good emulation platform?
>>
3ds emulation is good, but it doesn't do anything past 16 bit. you can inject roms into the existing virtual console emulators, which covers nes, snes, gb/c, game gear, gba, and tg16. there's also homebrew emulators of the above, as well as genesis and more. plus you can pirate the awesome 3d ports from nintendo and sega.
to get it all up and running you need to hack the console to run custom firmware, check out the homebrew general on /vg/. if your firmware is recent then you're fucked.
>>
>>3558384
The updated 3DS is quite good for emulation (new 3DS) and the regular one is okay.

This is probably the best place to get started for 3d shacking (sorry for reddit) https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/56ymak/3dshacking_qa_general_a_sticky_situation_edition/

>>3558474
Is right. PSX is close to playable but isn't there yet and I don't think it will get there. Otherwise, SNES, Gen, GBA, and most things prior run great. It can also do Neo Geo which is nice. I just use Retroarch but you can also inject roms into Nintendo's emulators. I don't like this because many games have the same slowdowns that they do on consoles which you can avoid on RetroArch.

If you already have the regular 3DS (and your firmware permits) there's a new SNES emulator that looks promising for it. It also can't really handle GBA via retroarch, but you can use injections into GBA virtual console games the colors are kinda off but someone figured out how to adjust them.
>>
It's not that great, to be honest.
But it may be a nice bonus if you're already hacking one.
>>
>>3558576
Np for Reddit.For psx I have an original ps2 that is region free so I can play any games from ps1 too.So these systems are not a problem.
>>
>>3558384
I'm guessing those are custom badges
>>
Drive around and check pawnshops from smaller towns (where there is no retro game shop for them to compete with).

Sometimes they will confuse their 3DS for a DS and you will be able to buy it cheap.
>>
>>3558989
Lol are sellers this dumb?It's literally written on the box.
>>
>>3560070
Yes
>>
>>3560070
They don't usually get the box when someone trades it in.
>>
>>3558384
Hey that was my pic, never expected it to get reposted. cool
>>
File: 134.gif (602KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
134.gif
602KB, 200x189px
>>3558576
>there's retroarch for 3DS

What a time to live in
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>3558384
Buy one of these. It will play anything up to PSX along with PSP and any Android games.
>>
>>3560903
>PSP and any Android games.
So nothing of value then
>>
>>3561632
I like how you ignore everything but two words you don't like.
>>
>>3560487
Lel,Did you used a custom theme or icons?
>>
>>3560903
Why did they remove Vita android support?
>>
>>3561632
Ebin.
>>
>>3560554
From my experience using it on an original 3DS, its far from good.
Even NES games don't emulate at full speed (even using shit like QuickNES core)
I'd imagine if you got it going on a "New 3DS" it would probablly be decent.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.