[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>two 30-second loop songs as ""soundtrack""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Legend_of_Zelda_-_NES_-_Cave.png (2KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Zelda_-_NES_-_Cave.png
2KB, 256x224px
>two 30-second loop songs as ""soundtrack""
>dude hidden dungeons lmao, it's hidden medicine lady #18!
>impossible to navigate without a guide
>every enemy can be A-spammed to death
>can literally take 30 hits to die
>infinite continues

Why is this considered the GOAT again?
>>
For the same reason your grandpa is a better person than you.
>>
File: latest[1].png (7KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
7KB, 180x240px
>>3546758
Back in the day there weren't many games to play, and children have zero imagination and didn't want to read books. In that time, games such as LoZ have enough room to success
>>
>>3546758
>Why is this considered the GOAT again?
It's not. Even back in the day it wasn't.
>>
>>3547247
What was?
>>
>>3546758
Why do you hate exploration anon?

also
>Implying I dont put on different music while playing.
>>
>>3546758
>all this autism about a 30 fucking year old game
>>
>>3546768
some of those secrets are not "obvious" as many people on here claim. if you beat it without a guide you are a liar or part of a very small group of devoted fans who didnt have any other games to play.
>>
>>3547258
Contra, Mega Man, TMNT.
>>
File: 1474849284631.png (94KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1474849284631.png
94KB, 600x525px
>>3546767
fpbp
>>
>>3547335

If you consider only the first few years of the NES titles, Zelda was the undisputed king in the early days. Only the included games (mario and/or duck hunt) were bigger.

Reader polls throughout the 8-bit era always placed zelda in the top 3 NES titles of all time, usually holding the #1 spot.

>Contra, Mega Man, TMNT.

TMNT was the undisputed biggest 3rd party title in NES history. It came a few years later but it was undeniably huge.

Megaman 1 sold very poorly in the west and was mostly overlooked. They took a gamble on the sequel and that one paid off. MM2 was the first hit in the series.
>>
>>3546789
Children had far more imagination back then than they do now, m8
>>
>>3546758
>>impossible to navigate without a guide
Wrong. Back then it was commonplace for gamers to draw their own maps in RPGs.
>>
>>3547305
>or part of a very small group of devoted fans who didnt have any other games to play.

In fairness, this was true when I beat it. We owned all of four NES games back then and maybe twice that on the Atari. You could take the time to methodically bomb every single wall in the mountain.
>>
>>3547950
That means it was YOUR generation that fucked up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.